• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prestashop modules

hi,
if need prestashop modules i'm your guy :) , i can help you with:
FB pixel
Google Ads
product customization
Publish products directly to FB wall
Super one page checkout

and many more
Thanks
you are alive :D?
you share it free right :D?

Reactions: ludohk
hi, sorry i was a little away :)))) - i attach here some of them - for free of course - i see some of them can't upload - just text me and i'll send via other ways

Attachments

• v4.60-pagecache(2).zip
    230.5 KB · Views: 99
  • dualpricedisplaypro(1).zip
    52.3 KB · Views: 95
  • amp.zip
    45.4 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: b4black and sueco
i need
Google Merchant Center PRO (Google Shopping) Module
and
Super one page checkout

i can help you with:

Products Catalog (CSV, Excel, Xml) Export

Orders (CSV, Excel) Export

Product Catalog (CSV, Excel) Export/Update
i have an old version Google Merchant Center PRO (Google Shopping) Module but not included romanian language and i need this.
Sorry i don't have the latest version - but regarding romanian language - normally it will take it automatically from your shop language - the version i have is 1.6.7(i have romanian website as well and is working very well)

hi, sorry i was a little away :)))) - i attach here some of them - for free of course - i see some of them can't upload - just text me and i'll send via other ways
HI!

Thanks for the modules. Do you have more information about AMP module?

Hi iulianm16

Can you share with me, those modules please ?

Thank you :)

i need
Google Merchant Center PRO (Google Shopping) Module
and
Super one page checkout

i can help you with:

i have an old version Google Merchant Center PRO (Google Shopping) Module but not included romanian language and i need this.

hi,
if need prestashop modules i'm your guy :) , i can help you with:
FB pixel
Google Ads
product customization
Super one page checkout

and many more
Thanks

could you please pass me the FB Pixel
&

i'm on PS 1.7.6.1.

thanks!!

Good afternoon DSGstore,
I would really like to have the Knowband Multivendor module for my Prestashop. Can you help me? Another multivendor add-on is also fine. Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
I have a one page checkout module for Prestashop. It's no good because it needs to be nulled. Does anyone here know how to null it?

Reactions: bonko
Do you have for PS 1.7
Abandoned Cart Reminder Pro 2.0.9
or
Knowband Abandoned Cart - Prestashop Addons

?

Thanks

Reactions: sergiogreco
Hi there people, I have "One Page Checkout PrestaShop" but it's fairly old version (license changed since we bought it and there in no lifetime download).

If any1 has newer version and can share it, it will be awesome. Thanks in advanced

@Babak we need separate thread for plugins for Prestashop! 😇

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock