• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Post my 1st resource

danyb0ss

Aug 15, 2019
Hi dear Babiato community,

For downloading some resources it's needed to upload one resource,

I've bought some resources from codecanyon and themeforest but they're already posted in the forum, how I can add one resource or update a resource to the last version also proofing my purchase,

Thanks for your help & contributions!

Attachments

• Codecanyon_purchases.jpg
    Codecanyon_purchases.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 17
Edit 1—

I've been trying to post the resource "NC-Hold Coming Soon Page"

When uploading the file and trying to post the resource, happened this error:

Attachments

• Weranintoproblems.jpg
    Weranintoproblems.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Thefileitsuploaded.jpg
    Thefileitsuploaded.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 6
Edit 2—

After few tries and realising that I can't post the file I've uploaded, I decided to upload it to my mediafire account and attach the link to the resource page instead of the file,

The link have been successfully added to it,

Now: do I have to send the license or proof of purchase to any mod?
If yes: please let me know so I can do it

Thanks!

Attachments

• Finallyuploadedbylink.jpg
    Finallyuploadedbylink.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 4
@danyb0ss Hi and thanks for your participation.
If the resource has not been updated for a while you can message @Babak to update the resource to its latest version.

otherwise the resource ownership can not be transferred.
Cheers!

Reactions: danyb0ss and Babak
@danyb0ss Hi and thanks for your participation.
If the resource has not been updated for a while you can message @Babak to update the resource to its latest version.

otherwise the resource ownership can not be transferred.
Cheers!

Thanks for the information provided @DatDudeUpStairs , so if I didn't understood wrong your message, even if the resource it's posted by other member and I see that it's not updated to the last version, I can message @Babak sending him the file and the proof of purchase and he will update the resource to the last version?

Let me know if I misunderstood and thanks for your clarification, cheers

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Thanks for the information provided @DatDudeUpStairs , so if I didn't understood wrong your message, even if the resource it's posted by other member and I see that it's not updated to the last version, I can message @Babak sending him the file and the proof of purchase and he will update the resource to the last version?

Let me know if I misunderstood and thanks for your clarification, cheers
yes, that's the gist of it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock