• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Post Affiliate Network Pro - Self hosted license | Run your own affiliate network system! | $650 monthly value for $30

abda53

Jun 10, 2022
Hey everyone, I have available Post Affiliate Pro Network - This is a self hosted script that lets you run your affiliate network system! This means you can not only run your own affiliates, but set up a site to let other companies list their products/services through your system and let affiliates sign up to affiliate products.

Post Affiliate Network (PAN) is powerful affiliate tracking software. In a nutshell PAN runs your affiliate program from top to bottom with the exception of the actual processing of the financial transactions (PAN can be integrated with most of the payment processors and shopping carts). If you want to start your own affiliate program, and you want to reward your affiliates for referred sales, leads or clicks, PAN is the right tool for you. It is intuitive, simple to use, fast and effective.

This is the self hosted version (not their current cloud based version) and is version 5.11.23.5 - This script has never been released/nulled. This script requires PHP 7.4 or PHP 8.1 to run - I can not guarantee it will work on lower or newer versions of PHP. It also requires IonEncode to work. You will be provided with either the IonEncoded version for 7.4 or IonEncoded 8.1 depending on your preference.

I also do not offer any support for this script.

Price is $30 one time and does not expire. The license key and files will be provided once payment is sent.

Screen-Shot-2024-04-21-at-6-53-05-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-04-21-at-6-55-51-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-04-21-at-6-59-32-PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: UltimateMarketing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skn99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock