• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PointPro premium WordPress Latest

MyThemeShop - PointPro – Stunning & Optimized WordPress Theme v2.2.4

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
MyThemeShop - PointPro – Stunning & Optimized WordPress Theme v2.2.4

Anyway thanks... we look forward to another or if anyone can share what I need.
this version nulled😞😕

What makes you say it's nulled?
it's nulled... you can check from your end.

I was a pentester and grey hat hacker and i know very well how to make stuff undetectable or bind a malware with a file, so I know what am typing.

I was a pentester and grey hat hacker and i know very well how to make stuff undetectable or bind a malware with a file, so I know what am typing.
Would love you to show me where!

so do you think this file have malware inside?

NAH! ...it does not; but, it's not what I am looking for </br >
I need direct file from Mythemeshop..

so if you "know very well how to make stuff undetectable or bind a malware with a file", you can also remove the undetectable or bind a malware from the file? if you can, why you "need direct file from Mythemeshop"?
sorry, no offence 🙏

Hi, sorry for the English, I'm new and I have bought this theme from a low cost site. I looked the theme code and it appears clean for me, it doesn't contain rms-script files... and there aren't include or required to external files or rms files. I have compared with an old genuine version from mythemeshop, and I have seen there are few changed from oldest version (some more space, indentation, moved functions), I don't see anything bad. If someone more skilled would like to analyze it, I'm happy to share it. :)

It's the latest version, 2.2.6

@Brain-J I owe you an apology.

You were correct. Although nothing major, it was changed from the original from developer. One of my FTP sources went a touch feral for reasons unknown. However, rest assured he now no longer exits.

Was not a good day to f*ck with Taz. :(

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock