• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please, What error?( localhost wordpress psyplay my test )

Tommy

Jan 8, 2020
Help me Please ....... 1) constant dttp - assumed 'dttp' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\inc\temporadas\metabox.php on line 163

2) 28020 28021 Warning: Use of undefined constant DOO_VERSION - assumed 'DOO_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\functions.php on line 2021

Help me Please ....... 1) constant dttp - assumed 'dttp' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\inc\temporadas\metabox.php on line 163

2) 28020 28021 Warning
: Use of undefined constant DOO_VERSION - assumed 'DOO_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\functions.php on line 2021

Post your codes here.
C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\inc\temporadas\metabox.php on line 163

and

C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\functions.php on line 2021

you might forgot to add $ to your var or quotes (or double quotes) around your string.

Reactions: Tommy
Check out the lines in those files giving error, this could be easily fixed by adding 'to the constant'
Here is an example
Code:
This is just a sample code you will have different codes in your files.

$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI] (so without the ‘ marks around REQUEST_URI).

If added the ' ' and now it shows:
$_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’]

This should fix your issues

Reactions: Tommy
Then downgrade the PHP version to 7.2 / 7.0 and check if the issue is still appearing or not.

Post your codes here.
C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\inc\temporadas\metabox.php on line 163

and

C:\xampp\htdocs\testmov\wp-content\themes\wordpress-movie-theme-psy\functions.php on line 2021

you might forgot to add $ to your var or quotes (or double quotes) around your string.
I'm beginner.😢How to do Step by step?

Attachments

• wp3.PNG
    wp3.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 16
  • wp5.PNG
    wp5.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
Check out the lines in those files giving error, this could be easily fixed by adding 'to the constant'
Here is an example
Code:
This is just a sample code you will have different codes in your files.

$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI] (so without the ‘ marks around REQUEST_URI).

If added the ' ' and now it shows:
$_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’]

This should fix your issues

Attachments

• wp3.PNG
    wp3.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 14
  • wp5.PNG
    wp5.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 10

Replace in functions.php
first solution problem
line 2021
DOO_VERSION by '1.0.0'

suggestion copy and paste all the wrong chains, do not take capture !, as it costs us more work to solve your problem

Replace the following in files where you are getting errors
Code:
Line 2021 code issue can be fixed if you replace the existing code with the following

wp_enqueue_script('live_search', DT_DIR_URI .'/js/live.search.js', array('jquery'), 'DOO_VERSION', true );

Metabox.php code issue seems to be in line 163 in my version replace existing the code with the following

if($dttp !== "valid") {

This should fix all the issues.
Tested on my local working perfectly fine after these changes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock