• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please help my site is redirecting to other sites

Hello,
Do you have the full website zip? If you are comfortable, you can send it to me, I can see, which files are exactly affected. Also, include the DB export, even if it is infected. Just PM me with the links and I will try my best to help.
Bro, what happened to my hosting ?
Do I give you student documents?

Hello,
Do you have the full website zip? If you are comfortable, you can send it to me, I can see, which files are exactly affected. Also, include the DB export, even if it is infected. Just PM me with the links and I will try my best to help.

thanks, sent you PM

@cteq1 Have you updated yellow pencil? If not update it now. If you have already updated, change its folder name and see if your website is working.
Hey buddy....now that you've mentioned yellow pencil, do you have the latest version? and if yes will you please mind sharing?

thanks, sent you PM
Hey,
  1. You didn't send me the entire folder as I had asked you, only sent themes, DB, and plugins.
  2. Because you didn't send me the complete files, I wasn't able to scan everything.
  3. I have cleaned the infected files and have uploaded the zip for you (See PM). Replace it in your installation.
  4. I have also repaired your DB. Go to your phpmyadmin, drop all tables from your current DB and import the DB I sent you. (Before dropping take a backup of your DB. very very important)
  5. I had to change your admin password, to check the files. So please reset it using phpmyadmin. (If you don't know, just google it.)
  6. Once done, log in and update all the plugins, you have updates for. (Very important.)
  7. Install a Security plugin such as Sucuri or Wordfence. Even free versions are good and will definitely help you.
  8. Scan the entire website with the security plugin and fix whatever is shown to you.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to get back to me.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock