• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please help my site is redirecting to other sites

cteq1

Sep 18, 2018
Hello
I am a newbie to webdesigning. Been using nulled theme (the retailer) and plugin. I am attaching a list of them, either nulled or free. Not all are active as I have been experimenting. My backup doesnt contain anything but uploads as I suspect prev version has been overwritten.

Anyway when I log into the site harryspantry.com I get a robot asking to be verified, this is not what it should be doing (capture1.jpg). When I log in to harryspanty.com/wp-admin (capture.jpg) I get page full of code?

Last month I had over 300 user sign up with unusual names, seems like robot. If I rename a plugin directory then I get nothing on the screen so I suspect its a plugin. But shouldnt I have something on the screen without plugins?

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    661.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 38
  • plugin1.JPG
    plugin1.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 38
  • plugin2.JPG
    plugin2.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 33
@cteq1 Have you updated yellow pencil? If not update it now. If you have already updated, change its folder name and see if your website is working.

Looks like you've been hacked. Recovery is hard for a novice. So remove everything and try a backup. Also install wordfence or any other security plugin. If you are one a shared hosting account could be even worst.

Then fine, check using the zip process and after that make the site again
btw, also use latest wp

I was responding to yellow pencil. But I did do virus check and says no virus :(

Attachments

• virus.JPG
    virus.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 14
If you want the original theme, just tell me. I have it. Will upload it for you.

Yes please as I cant afford to lose all the contents. I have a child as well with all the customization so can I replace child then replace the css file?

Remove everything from database to installation

Good morning everyone, if I remove (drop) database then wouldnt I remove all the posts? I did take backup but I havent done anything to database as I had to go to work. will try today

Good morning everyone, if I remove (drop) database then wouldnt I remove all the posts? I did take backup but I havent done anything to database as I had to go to work. will try today
the theme is infected, did you backup the theme also right ?

the theme is infected, did you backup the theme also right ?
i have themes n plugin and uploads backed up by updraftplus but for some reason it didnt backup database :( otherwise I would have been able to reinstall. I did upload the theme kindly uploaded by Prasad0889.

i have themes n plugin and uploads backed up by updraftplus but for some reason it didnt backup database :( otherwise I would have been able to reinstall. I did upload the theme kindly uploaded by Prasad0889.

What did i said ? Move entire thinsg to trash bin
Start from new or lese you will get that kind of this again
download the plugins from babiato

Hello,
Do you have the full website zip? If you are comfortable, you can send it to me, I can see, which files are exactly affected. Also, include the DB export, even if it is infected. Just PM me with the links and I will try my best to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock