• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please help, how can I build a site like this

Chieyine

Mar 8, 2019
Good day Fam,
I intend building a site like
https://www.prioritystdtesting.com/.
It is built with wordpress and i am relatively proficient using wordpress.
But i am trying to wrap my head on how to achieve those functionalities.
Is there a plugin to do such?

You must visit “FAM” more often.;)...I can help you...but it would be in a week or so. Also not sure what functionalities you’re talking about as that is a pretty straightforward site...at a glance.

Good day Fam,
I intend building a site like
https://www.prioritystdtesting.com/.
It is built with wordpress and i am relatively proficient using wordpress.
But i am trying to wrap my head on how to achieve those functionalities.
Is there a plugin to do such?
What functionality you are talking about ? Be more specific.
If you mean how to make that kind of landing page/homepage than you make it using popular page builders (elementor,etc)

Beside that you may get information about what theme & plugins are used in making that site using tools like https://scanwp.net

Last edited:
This is a custom theme, you will need some developers to clone the site for you.

Might be custom but I can develop something way better than that with elementor and Astra theme from scratch (No Premium Templates).

In other words it can be done even better on wordpress. you just have to know how to use a page builder relatively well. @Chieyine

Reactions: Chieyine
Thanks for the replies 😊

I have no issue with the structure.
I can achieve that with Divi page builder or elementor.
Where i have issues are more on the selling aspect

1. Finding an STD centre close by which are laboratories
  2. The laboratories are included when checking out
  3. The laboratories post your results to your account .

I just cant seem to wrap my head around how it was achieved with woocommerce

1. The laboratories are included when checking out
  2. The laboratories post your results to your account .
I just cant seem to wrap my head around how it was achieved with woocommerce

Are you a Nigerian?

Well...

1. You can post anything via woocommerce and attach a pricing to it. I think the services uploaded as a 'Virtual Product' and after customer places order, he gets order code which he can use to confirm his/her appointment with a doctor.

2. This is one I have no idea about. But I'd like to see a screenshot of what the user account looks like with the results posted in it.

Might be custom but I can develop something way better than that with elementor and Astra theme from scratch (No Premium Templates).

In other words it can be done even better on wordpress. you just have to know how to use a page builder relatively well. @Chieyine
Everything is possible. But FYI the site is done with wordpress using a theme they have customized.

You can fast do it with Astra Theme + Elementor.

You can fast do it with Astra Theme + Elementor.

😄 The entire website? if it is from scratch, it could take up to 2-4 weeks. But maybe by "Fast" you mean with premium templates and etc.

But you can't get that design from premium templates either from Astra or Elementor Pro; you have to do it yourself.

Astra Pro + Elementor Pro + Ultimate Add-ons For Elementor (or any other Beautiful elementor add-on) + very good knowledge on the use of spacing, padding and margin would do the trick.

Are you a Nigerian?

Well...

1. You can post anything via woocommerce and attach a pricing to it. I think the services uploaded as a 'Virtual Product' and after customer places order, he gets order code which he can use to confirm his/her appointment with a doctor.

2. This is one I have no idea about. But I'd like to see a screenshot of what the user account looks like with the results posted in it.

Yeah, I am proudly a Nigerian

How did you know though😁?
I think each laboratories will have an account likewise the patients and the admin.
The patient chooses the different tests available and the closest laboratory to him.
He pays, and takes his payment slip to the laboratory chosen. The laboratory in turn knows such person paid.

The blood sample or urine sample is taken, patients goes home in like 5mins after arrival.
Patient receives his result in his account.

Attachments

• sample-std-test-results.jpg
    sample-std-test-results.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 13
That feature is custom made. Except if there is a way to add fields in a customers account and update at will.

If theres a way to add those fields, it'll be to alter the order details of a customers account.

Like to add new fields to the default order details section of a customers account on the website. Then update it again with necessary order information after they make an order.

I haven't come across such a plugin or feature before.

You need to use Custom Post types for adding those functionalities.

Exactly what I was trying to explain. CPT.

It'll give the ability to create those feilds from back or fronted and show to customers like a post.

Also I sense Emailed or downloadable PDF order details feature too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock