• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please 🙏 Help me with recommendations

Koco

Oct 7, 2018
I want to create task/jobs(liking an IG page or subscribing to YouTube channel etc..) from my admin panel for users to do and upload proof afterwards to get paid ..... kindly recommend Wp plugins, WordPress themes or even Php scripts that can do this for me 🙏 .......

Last edited:
You need to elaborate more on what your building provides more information.

This is a social network script ! This is not what I am looking for kindly read my replies to this thread thanks
I want to create task/jobs(liking an IG page or subscribing to YouTube channel etc..) from my admin panel for users to do and upload proof afterwards to get paid ..... kindly recommend Wp plugins, WordPress themes or even Php scripts that can do this for me 🙏 .......

Trying to build a crowdsourcing website something like rapidworkers

Just try to add this keyword CPA
Thanks for your input I checked and it is not what I am looking for .... I need something like rapidworkers.com Incase you have any more ideas pls assist

@Koco If you're looking for task or project management,this script wil lbe very good - Rise Project Management, which is very customizable, might be a good fit, and there are some addons that make it even better. Create a landing page for the site with all the information and link it to your website. And btw, stop bumping the thread. Read Babiato rules one more time and a warning will be issued.

I probably understand what it is. It's like doing small tasks to get paid. It's quite complex and too specific niche so there is barely known script or theme out there. I know some of the features exist in certain plugin, like task maker can choose as many as employees he set before, and minimum withdrawal.

But it may be not in plugin itself but in their addons of plugin, which means you need paying extra
try asking developer if there is a feature that is mandatory for your micro-job website, here I list some possible theme/plugin for wordpress that might doing so

for plugin you need a listing plugin, try WP Job Manager its have some addons that purchased differently

Last edited:
I probably understand what it is. It's like doing small tasks to get paid. It's quite complex and too specific niche so there is barely known script or theme out there. I know some of the features exist in certain plugin, like task maker can choose as many as employees he set before, and minimum withdrawal.

But it may be not in plugin itself but in their addons of plugin, which means you need paying extra
try asking developer if there is a feature that is mandatory for your micro-job website, here I list some possible theme/plugin for wordpress that might doing so

for plugin you need a listing plugin, try WP Job Manager its have some addons that purchased differently

You understand correctly what I need, thanks alot I would give your recommendations a try ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock