• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook v.10.1.1

No permission to download
Babak updated PixelYourSite PRO - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook with a new update entry:

PixelYourSite PRO v7.2.0

Download PixelYourSite PRO v7.2.0 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.0

• This version adds support for the Microsoft (Bing) UET Tag via our dedicated paid add-on.
  • Fixies the issue related to the ClickEvent being fired on WooCommerce single product page load.
  • Various fixes and code improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated PixelYourSite PRO - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook with a new update entry:

PixelYourSite PRO v7.2.2

Download PixelYourSite PRO v7.2.2 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.2
  • Fix for a potential error related to the ClickEvent.
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.1
  • ClickEvent – improved parameters.
  • Form Event – improved parameters.
  • Comment Event – improved parameters.
V.7.2.1 comes with improved parameters for 3 key events across all tags.

ClickEvent Changes:

The new...

PixelYourSite PRO v7.2.4

Download PixelYourSite PRO v7.2.4 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro 7.2.4

• Removing WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads Purchase event “payment” parameter for the Facebook Pixel. This parameter was pulling the payment method name as its value and could trigger a “privacy” warning.
  • Fixing a PHP error on the Easy Digital Downloads Checkout page.

Hey, you guys have the 7.2.4.? I've been having issue with huge cache files in wp-content/cache/min

PixelYourSite PRO v7.3.2

Download PixelYourSite PRO v7.3.2 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro v7.3.2

• Error on older PHP versions fix.
PixelYourSite Pro v7.3.1
  • Fatal error fix: this version is a patch for an issue present in v7.3.0 that could lead to a fatal error for non-WooCommerce websites.
PixelYourSite Pro v7.3.0
  • Checkout Behaviour for Google Analytics: the plugin will track key steps on the...

Reactions: bago

PixelYourSite PRO v7.3.3 Nulled

Download PixelYourSite PRO v7.3.3 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.3

• Adding support for new WooCommerce and EDD events ID options: select between ID or SKU, use prefixes and postfixes, treat variable products like simple products. These features will work with the Pinterest add-on v2.0.8, and the Bing add-on v1.0.2.
  • Fixing a possible issue on the WooCommerce checkout page when card fields were present. It was related to Google...

Reactions: bago

PixelYourSite PRO v7.3.5

Download PixelYourSite PRO v7.3.5 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro 7.3.5

• This version fixes an old bug related to how On Page Events triggers work. In previous versions, final slashes were ignored for both “URL Match” and “URL Contains” conditions. This was fixed with this release.
    Recommendation: if you have manually added events using the On-Page trigger, test them to make sure they work as expected.
  • If you have a valid...

@Babak Thanks for the update.
But it doesn't work. Maybe it's not nulled?

Last edited:
what mean not working give me screen please
I entered and saved my tracking IDs, but the Console panel says "no pixel configured".
Both Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics are not tracking.
Did you try to see if it works for you or not?

I also installed the free PixelYourSite plugin to test this, and it works. But the latest 7.3.5. Pro version you uploaded doesn't work for me. Do I have to put a license to activate it? - because I didn't.

Attachments

• pixelyoursite-pro-error.PNG
    pixelyoursite-pro-error.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I entered and saved my tracking IDs, but the Console panel says "no pixel configured".
Both Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics are not tracking.
Did you try to see if it works for you or not?

I also installed the free PixelYourSite plugin to test this, and it works. But the latest 7.3.5. Pro version you uploaded doesn't work for me. Do I have to put a license to activate it? - because I didn't.
Same problems

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock