• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro)

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro (PAFE Pro) v7.1.28

No permission to download
Hi, If anyone is using JetPopus too - can you check if the Piotnet PAFE Custom Media Query Breakpoints works in a JetPopup (loaded using AJAX)? For me it doesn't and I just want to make sure it's a bug of the Piotnet plugin. Many thanks and thank you Babak for the resource.

Last edited:
PAFE Pro Version 5.10.0 Untouched

5.10.0 ( 2019/09/17 )

Piotnet Addons Pro for Elementor 5.8.0 Nulled
To null future versions take the admin-page.php file from the /inc/ folder on this nulled version and overwrite the file in the untouched version and all features will work.

Reactions: Babak
PAFE Pro Version 5.10.1 Untouched

5.10.1 ( 2019/09/17 )
  • Fix Date, Time with Repeater Fields Multi Level Nested – Form Builder.
5.10.0 ( 2019/09/17 )

To null it follow this ;
Piotnet Addons Pro for Elementor 5.8.0 Nulled

To null future versions take the admin-page.php file from the /inc/ folder on this nulled version and overwrite the file in the untouched version and all features will work.

Reactions: Region25 and Babak
Babak updated Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.1

Download Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.1 Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post: - Thanks To @Physkx
https://babia.to/threads/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro.3154/page-8#post-64090
[PRO] v5.10.1 ( 2019/09/17 ) - Thanks To @Brunov99

• Fix Date, Time with Repeater Fields Multi Level Nested – Form Builder.
[PRO] v5.10.0 ( 2019/09/17 )
  • New Feature – Repeater Fields Multi Level Nested – Form...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.5 Nulled

[PRO] 5.10.5 ( 2019/09/24 )
  • Fix Calculated Fields With Radio Field.

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.6 Nulled

5.10.6 ( 2019/09/25 )
  • Stripe Subscription Payment with PAFE Form Builder https://pafe.piotnet.com/docs/form-builder/#stripe-subscriptions
  • New Shortcode “delete_post” PAFE Form Builder Submit Post
    delete-post-1024x35.png

Reactions: Region25
Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.12 Nulled

5.10.12 ( 2019/09/29 )
PAFE Form Builder
  • Add Option Automatically move to the next step Multi Step Form after selecting Image Select, Select, Checkbox, Radio (not Multiple Selection)
  • Add Option Disable Previous/Next Button on each Step – Multi Step Form
  • Add Option Always show decimal places – Calculted Fields. E.g $10.10 instead of $10.1
  • On/Off autocomplete field

Reactions: Babak and Region25
Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.15 Nulled

[PRO] 5.10.15 ( 2019/10/01 )
PAFE Form Builder
  • Add Option Date Range, Date Language to Date Picker Field.

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.18 Nulled

[PRO] 5.10.18 ( 2019/10/02 )
  • FIX 5.10.16
[PRO] 5.10.16 ( 2019/10/01 )
PAFE Form Builder
  • Fix Automatically move to the next step Multi Step Form after selecting Image Select
  • Fix Tinymce

Reactions: Babak and Region25
I really wonder what the author of this plug-in is doing. It seems that with every little added option or fix, he's publishing another update, seemingly even multiple updates on one day.

With this approach and the extreme long list of fixes (which to me indicates testing is sub-par and users are the guinea pigs) I wouldn't even consider installing this.

What a joker, in my opinion.

I really wonder what the author of this plug-in is doing. It seems that with every little added option or fix, he's publishing another update, seemingly even multiple updates on one day.

With this approach and the extreme long list of fixes (which to me indicates testing is sub-par and users are the guinea pigs) I wouldn't even consider installing this.

What a joker, in my opinion.

I understand your point of view.
But, this plugin offers amazing features that you have nowhere else. For example, responsive positioning, multi-step form, etc.
Yes, the way developers do is different from others, but all the features are great in one plugin for a really affordable price. For me, the updates do not fall under the features offered.

Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v5.10.21 Nulled

[PRO] 5.10.21 ( 2019/10/03 )
PAFE Form Builder
  • Fix Multiple Select Terms – Submit Post
  • Fix Repeater Fields
[PRO] 5.10.19 ( 2019/10/02 )
PAFE Form Builder
  • Fix Connect Form to Google Sheets ( Missing Record, Support Image Upload Field, Upload Field )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock