• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHPTRAVELS v6.6 Nulled

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
World's leading booking software
We offer the most cutting-edge online booking solutions on the market. Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Desktop users enjoy a fully tailored experience while browsing our travel portal. we boast your travel business with our technology.

SUPPORT
Dedicated and expert support team to track, communicate and help youwith livechat, skype, whatsapp and ticket system in real-time 24/7.

OPENSOURCE
Developed using latest technologies, PHP, JS, JQUERY, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP And Codeigniter framework with HMVC coding pattern.

RESPONSIVE
Responsive themes for seamless full-blow user experience by managing steady look and feel of site across devices.

SECURITY
We take security seriously and back our product with a Security Bounty Program to encourage responsible disclosure by researchers.

FLEXIBLE
With our streamlined technology we give you unprecidented level of control. user-friendly fast easy to understand and manage.

MULTI-LINGUAL
Ability to add, edit or customize any language as per your requirements. RTL & LTR both versions available with editable option.

PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Supports with all the payment gateways carried by major e-payments to power your customers transfer payments hassle free.

CUSTOMIZATION
A flexible and powerful templating engine and many built-in options allow you to fully customize the system to your needs.

===========================================
Release Notes:
PHP 7.x compatible ONLY!!!
Updated with all official latest updates.
License Protrection removed and cleaned all files from backlinks!
All features works perfectly!

World's leading booking software
We offer the most cutting-edge online booking solutions on the market. Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Desktop users enjoy a fully tailored experience while browsing our travel portal. we boast your travel business with our technology.

SUPPORT
Dedicated and expert support team to track, communicate and help youwith livechat, skype, whatsapp and ticket system in real-time 24/7.

OPENSOURCE
Developed using latest technologies, PHP, JS, JQUERY, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP And Codeigniter framework with HMVC coding pattern.

RESPONSIVE
Responsive themes for seamless full-blow user experience by managing steady look and feel of site across devices.

SECURITY
We take security seriously and back our product with a Security Bounty Program to encourage responsible disclosure by researchers.

FLEXIBLE
With our streamlined technology we give you unprecidented level of control. user-friendly fast easy to understand and manage.

MULTI-LINGUAL
Ability to add, edit or customize any language as per your requirements. RTL & LTR both versions available with editable option.

PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Supports with all the payment gateways carried by major e-payments to power your customers transfer payments hassle free.

CUSTOMIZATION
A flexible and powerful templating engine and many built-in options allow you to fully customize the system to your needs.

===========================================
Release Notes:
PHP 7.x compatible ONLY!!!
Updated with all official latest updates.
License Protrection removed and cleaned all files from backlinks!
All features works perfectly!

HI,
Can you share this software ? Much appreciated.

Best Regards !

Guys,
The installation, which I managed to put on my server is working seamlessly and if anyone of you need any help in this regard, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Babak
Hi,
firstly thank you very much for sharing.
Yesterday I bought a new domain and host.
I installed the files to install the system, but I got an error like on the screen.
I have no information on how to solve it.

I have also edited the php.ini file but the result does not change.

Şimdiden teşekkür ediyorum.

I will show my details very soon and wondering that why you guys facing issue as I have installed the same version and from couple of months didn't get any issue and system is working seamlessly.

Hi,
firstly thank you very much for sharing.
Yesterday I bought a new domain and host.
I installed the files to install the system, but I got an error like on the screen.
I have no information on how to solve it.

I have also edited the php.ini file but the result does not change.

Şimdiden teşekkür ediyorum.

Your screenshot says that your max file upload size has lower size value to be be allowed for uploading

I will show my details very soon and wondering that why you guys facing issue as I have installed the same version and from couple of months didn't get any issue and system is working seamlessly.
Hello Thanks already for the CMS,
I would like to personalize the part of the reservation of plane ticket. I want to integrate my own flights, without using an API. Can you help me?

Hello Thanks already for the CMS,
I would like to personalize the part of the reservation of plane ticket. I want to integrate my own flights, without using an API. Can you help me?
Just deactivate FlightHope travels and activate "Flights". Then you're good to go.

Reactions: Loneley and lenet
Hope this might help

Best Regards !
Do you have a working version by any chance? The link redirect to the v8 nulled, which doesn't work. I just need a working version doesn't matter if it's old, 6.6 or any. Would greatly appreciate some help to make this work, thanks guys!

I need PHP Travel with API integration

I have TBO, Tripjack API . I need to set up and make it properly working on PHP Travel Website
i have budget of 100$ to 300 $

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock