• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP Melody - Let's Create Better Video Sites Nulled

PHP Melody - Let's Create Better Video Sites Nulled v3.0

No permission to download

freenulled

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 29, 2019
gpl-elite.store
freenulled submitted a new resource:

PHP Melody Nulled - A Video CMS designed to work the way you do

The #1 Video CMS - Now with a Series Module
PHP Melody is a self-hosted Video CMS which evolved over the last 9 years. SEO optimization, unbeaten security and speed are advantages you no longer have to compromise on.

A truly great CMS should help you save time and make your life easier not complicate it. Nobody enjoys spending time and money on inferior solutions. If you value...

Read more about this resource...

@freenulled thanks your resource approved
when u have free time pleace change download link to mega.nz

Does anyone know which system is better and more professional?

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform Vs PHP Melody

Does anyone know which system is better and more professional?

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform Vs PHP Melody

Php Melody is better,
I have a website with Playtube and I can confirm it has many many bugs

Reactions: josh13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock