• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_add_shortcode_param()

Jan 9, 2019
I'm getting this error after updating a theme and now my site won't load.

Does anybody know how to fix this? Pretty please?

Error is in this file --> vc-extend.php on line 24

Probably a theme coding issue, but you didn't mention what theme.

As you purchased, hopefully he/she will reply. Pretty much guarantee it's a coding error on his/her part.

Presume you checked the error logs?

Thanks for the reply @Bluecozza, I'm running the latest version 6.0.3.
what about decrease your visual composer version?

maybe theme developer developing their theme using previous version of visual composer.
or you can install visual composer (or their customized visual composer) from theme package.

based on "undefined function" and "shortcode" i think theme developer has customizing composer.

Reactions: TassieNZ
what about decrease your visual composer version?

maybe theme developer developing their theme using previous version of visual composer.
or you can install visual composer (or their customized visual composer) from theme package.

based on "undefined function" and "shortcode" i think theme developer has customizing composer.
Very sensible idea @Bluecozza . Try the Visual Composer included in the package. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foorfoor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock