• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.7

No permission to download
This is what you need :)
You sir, are a star. Thank you so much.

Reactions: juju
Hello.
Have problem whit this theme.
Theme work good but not have Page 404.
If write any after www.website.com/dsadas examle only write not find: The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server. And not redirect to home page. any idea how can be fix ?

Hello.
Have problem whit this theme.
Theme work good but not have Page 404.
If write any after www.website.com/dsadas examle only write not find: The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server. And not redirect to home page. any idea how can be fix ?
It's not a problem with the theme as such, rather a missing feature. You'll need a 3rd party plugin in order to have a custom 404 page or redirect. Answered by Phlox Support here:
http://support.averta.net/en/ticket/is-there-a-way-how-to-change-404-page/

Hello thanks.
But im this problem is in theme.
when im write www.website.com/dsdasdsa
Recive this:
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
In index.php on theme have this code:

<div id="primary" class="aux-primary" >
<div class="content" role="main" data-target="index" >

<?php
// if is archive page
if ( have_posts() ) {
if ( ! function_exists( 'elementor_theme_do_location' ) || ! elementor_theme_do_location( 'archive' ) ) {
get_template_part( 'templates/theme-parts/loop', get_post_type() );
}
// if is 404 page
} elseif( is_404() ){
if ( ! function_exists( 'elementor_theme_do_location' ) || ! elementor_theme_do_location( 'single' ) ) {
get_template_part( 'templates/theme-parts/entry/404' );
That mean in theme include this 404 page

Hello thanks.
But im this problem is in theme.
when im write www.website.com/dsdasdsa
Recive this:
In index.php on theme have this code:

That's strange then as I get this when I go to a page that doesn't exist:
jZJfd3W.png

Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme v5.2.7 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Babak updated Phlox Pro - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Phlox Pro v5.2.7

Download Phlox Pro v5.2.7 - Elementor MultiPurpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Phlox Pro WP theme – What is new in version 5.2.7

– [Improvement]: Improvements in installing plugins while using the demo importer.
– [Fix]: An issue with video player in blog archive page fixed.
– [Fix]: An issue with overlapping the text on ‘Info Box’ element fixed.
– [New]: Adding new options for changing the label of the cart menu.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@TassieNZ
i get this when i load latest nulled version
Note for admin: Phlox Portfolio plugin has been disabled automatically due to following reason:
  • Phlox Core Elements plugin is required in order to use this plugin. Please install and activate the plugin. How to upgrade

Note for admin: Phlox Pro Tools plugin has been disabled automatically due to following reason:
  • Phlox Core Elements plugin is required in order to use this plugin. Please install and activate the plugin. How to upgrade

Note for admin: Phlox Shop plugin has been disabled automatically due to following reason:
  • WooCommerce plugin is required in order to use this plugin. Please install and activate the plugin. How to upgrade

thats showing on homepage~
Any idea's??

@TassieNZ
i get this when i load latest nulled version
Note for admin: Phlox Portfolio plugin has been disabled automatically due to following reason:
Note for admin: Phlox Pro Tools plugin has been disabled automatically due to following reason:
Note for admin: Phlox Shop plugin has been disabled automatically due to following reason:
  • WooCommerce plugin is required in order to use this plugin. Please install and activate the plugin. How to upgrade

thats showing on homepage~
Any idea's??
You need to install auxin-elements.zip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock