• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.8

No permission to download
Didn't need it but was just checking. Is this the newest version?

@KnowU- & @TassieNZ , guys could you please share how you nulled Auxtin plugin? Because I can confirm that's the only solution that worked for this theme so far (especially KnowU's nulled plugin worked like charm).

So if you could share how you nulled that theme (and also if we need anything else to be done inside the theme itself), that would be great. That way we will be able to null every update ourselves.

Or you could keep it to yourselves to hide it from the theme developers and keep sharing the nulled version of updated plugin. (latest version 2.4.4 available for Phlox Core Elements plugin)
check here
https://babia.to/threads/learn-how-to-null-and-import-demos-for-phlox-theme-pro-video.8563/

Hi

fresh WP install
256mb upload, 99 refresh/exe time.
no caching active,
plugins loaded before and latest core plugin from @Babak loaded before theme added to site.
Theme shows activated.
permalinks changed.

But - No demo's downloading gents

anyone, any idea's here?

Reactions: dkai0828
Guys,
Every time I try to upload the theme it gives me this message
and if I activated the Wordpress is down

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-06-22 233037.jpg
    Annotation 2019-06-22 233037.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
i have disabled all the plugins ,
even if i try to live preview it , it does not work

My elementor isnt loading properly w the theme, its the second time it does the same thing with a fresh install - did the same thing w different theme another time as well.. someone who know a simpe solution to this? All the php settings are up to max loading, memory etc.

okay, guys, it had worked but its need a licence
what should I do please help guys?

I don't use the theme, so hard to fully help you. I do know you need auxin-elements_nulled.zip instead of auxin-elements.

The other plugins will be needed for the theme to function. Try it and see. :)

guys it freezes on this any solution !!??

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-06-23 010056.jpg
    Annotation 2019-06-23 010056.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1
guys it doesn't make import and still like this so what should I do to can make import??
please help ...

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-06-23 010056.jpg
    Annotation 2019-06-23 010056.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vk.gamestore
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock