• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Phlox Pro - Elementor Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v5.15.8

No permission to download
I checked many times, all worked fine, imported all demos.
Do it this way:
  1. Deactivate the old "Phlox Core Elements" plugin and delete it.
  2. Install it again from the WordPress Admin Dashboard and activate it
  3. Done :love:
Thanks man it is working

I have just tried and found that "auxin element" has built-in. You just need to install and activate.
Go to Themes -> Install Plugins -> Install ....
This was integrated as I was getting way too many PM's from people who couldn't install it the other way. This seemed easier! :)

This was integrated as I was getting way too many PM's from people who couldn't install it the other way. This seemed easier! :)

Tried that and got curl error. So installed the plugin from 5.2.4 (which is the 2.3.8 version) and 5.2.6 required the plugin 2.4.0 version. Tried to do update and got this error - Download failed. cURL error 60: Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized. any ideas how to get past this?

Tried that and got curl error. So installed the plugin from 5.2.4 (which is the 2.3.8 version) and 5.2.6 required the plugin 2.4.0 version. Tried to do update and got this error - Download failed. cURL error 60: Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized. any ideas how to get past this?

Ok, Pls ignore last comment...Figured it out...The plugin is located here...theme\phlox-pro\auxin-content\include\plugins..simply uploaded from plugin area and activated it...All good. Thank you for this.

Hi how i can get the most recent update from Phlox pro + themes nulled?
Isn't Phlox Pro 5.2.6 the latest? If not post the newest version and we'll update as soon as possible.

UPDATE: I can't see any newer version! :)

Isn't Phlox Pro 5.2.6 the latest? If not post the newest version and we'll update as soon as possible.

UPDATE: I can't see any newer version! :)

So the version that exists here can be used without problems until there is an update?
Thank you very much for attending and responding

Decided to abandon Phlox Pro. I won't get a license. Too much of a headache.

Dudes, don't use a nulled version of Phlox Pro in a production site. Too bothersome. They keep on changing stuff in general-functions.php, so get a licensed copy if you liked it after testing a nulled version.

Last edited:
Decided to abandon Phlox Pro. I won't get a license. Too much of a headache.

Dudes, don't use a nulled version of Phlox Pro in a production site. Too bothersome. They keep on changing stuff in general-functions.php, so get a licensed copy if you liked it after testing a nulled version.
Too bad, I was thinking of implementing a few sites with this theme. Thank you very much for answering me, however I will continue to dream that in the future we can have it nulled

@TassieNZ, there's an update 4 days ago for Auxin Elements. Tried to null it, but obviously I failed bec I broke a staging site.
All are working perfectly, take it easy and use "Phlox Core Elements v2.4.6", wait for "Phlox Core Elements v2.4.7", do not click update Phlox Core Elements directly from your admin dashboard.

If you accidentally clicked to upgrade to Phlox Core Elements v2.4.7, just Deactivate and Delete it, then go to the left menu: Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Click Install "Phlox Core Elements" and Activate it
Done :love:

Reactions: Medw1311
@TassieNZ any chance of an update with Phlox Core Elements v2.4.7? Thanks in advance :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock