• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pes Pro V3.2.7 - Powerful Exchange System Pro 3.2.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
POINT ONE:
@naijaman2 , SINCE YOU ARE SELLING A NULLED PRODUCT, DO ALSO MENTION IT'S CONSEQUENCES (IF ANY) & IF YOU WILL PROVIDE UPDATE OF THE PRODUCT TO THE BUYERS OR NOT

POINT TWO:
BUYER'S SHOULD SEARCH & KNOW IF THERE'S ANY ISSUE IN USING IT AS NULLED OR NOT , REPORT'S ON OWN MISTAKES WOULD BE REJECTED .

Reactions: YouZain
@naijaman2 unless you have Reseller License (if you do, please provide me your Customer Email and Order ID), you're not authorised to resell any of our products. Your license will be closed, your website will be taked down and also, all websites owned by users found using our products without a legal licensed purchase from MN-Shop.com or from a person with Reseller License, will get their websites taked down.

If anybody purchased this script from this person, I suggest you to ask for a full refund. Also, if you make the proof of chargeback and provide us transactions id or related informations resulted from transactions done to this unauthorised person, will be rewarded with $10 in-store credit. Contact us after you do it, directly from our website or by sending an email to: contact [a] mn-shop [dot] com

I have to remind you that sooner or later you website will be taked down anyway, don't let such people to scam you.

Thank you!

@naijaman2 unless you have Reseller License (if you do, please provide me your Customer Email and Order ID), you're not authorised to resell any of our products. Your license will be closed, your website will be taked down and also, all websites owned by users found using our products without a legal licensed purchase from MN-Shop.com or from a person with Reseller License, will get their websites taked down.

If anybody purchased this script from this person, I suggest you to ask for a full refund. Also, if you make the proof of chargeback and provide us transactions id or related informations resulted from transactions done to this unauthorised person, will be rewarded with $10 in-store credit. Contact us after you do it, directly from our website or by sending an email to: contact [a] mn-shop [dot] com

I have to remind you that sooner or later you website will be taked down anyway, don't let such people to scam you.

Thank you!
The script was bought from " your reseller", and he gave us the assurance of reselling without any query. Nevertheless, all sold here has been refunded( ANY THAT BOUGHT WITHOUT REFUND SHOULD PLEASE SIGNIFY IN THE COMMENT BOX WITH PROOF) Just as you have done we are going to the person that sold to us to demand for refund. I must inform you that you have a lot of fight to do as many of the illegal scripts is in almost every warez for sale.

We are developers too, we know the frustration of having what you spent days and nights to code been resold without the proceeds coming back to you. We shall help you fight this menace, but please lets know your accredited resellers as every seller of your script claim to be a reseller.

@naijaman2 as developer, you should now that in this kind of business, there will always be people who will try steal other people work, but we're doing our best to fight against them. I do appreciate your understanding and I will also appreciate if you can provide me some details about the one who sold the product to you.

I do have to mention that if someone purchase a Reseller License, he does have legal rights to resell our product, but he can't pass those rights to other people (he can't sell "reseller licenses"). Also, any nulled copy of the script is not a legit script, a reseller will provide an order id and a serial key for installation. We have around 5 reseller for this product and they don't sell the products with any extra rights or nulled versions.

I will follow your advice and I will develop a public page where anyone can check if one person have the rights to sell a product or not.

Last edited:
Price: 10 USD ( for 5 people only)
Payment Mode : Full by SKRILL
REFUND POLICY: 30 days

just PM me here
About This File

Powerful Exchange System PRO you can create your own social exchange system wich will bring social media to a new level (we’re not affiliated or endorsed by any of those social networks).
Features for Powerful Exchange System PRO :
9 exchange modules included (extra modules available on our store):
AskFm
Facebook
Page Likes
Photo Likes
Events
Instagram
Followers
Soundcloud
Followers
Stumbleupon Followers
Twitter
Followers
Tweet
Retweet
Favorite
Youtube
Favorites
Subscribers
Traffic Exchange
Auto-Surf
Manual-Surf
Pop-up Surf
Bootstrap 4 responsive design
CashMining Integration
Auto-Surf bar for traffic exchange (with anti-framebreaker)
Targeting system (Countries and Genders)
Banner ads system
HorseRace Gambling
Multilanguage system
English
Romanian
2 themes included
Default (Blue)
Dark
2 payment gateways
Paypal
Payeer (multiple payment methods, including BitCoin)
Sell coins system
VIP membership system
Daily bonus system with levels
User reports system
Transfer coins system
Cost per click for every website submited
Coupon codes system
Powerful affiliate system
Coins to Cash system
Several Offerwalls integrated
ReCaptcha and SolveMedia integrated
Google Analytics integrated
Stats page
No Mining facilities
Powerful control panel
100% unencrypted code

Demo Website: http://demo.mn-shop.com/pes_pro/
Register for free to test it!

Admin Panel Demo: http://demo.mn-shop.com/pes_pro/admin-panel/login.php
Admin Username: Admin
Admin Password: pespro

Demo contains all available modules and languag packs, but some of them are paid modules and are not included by default with the script. You can find them at

What's New in Version 3.2.7

Released December 4

v3.2.7
- Anti-AdBlock system was added, when user is detected using adblock, his access to website gets limited
- MoreTvTime was replaced with JungleSurvey, due to their changes
- Some small bugs were fixed

The script works perfectly but it's nulled and I hope you've read the conversations on the script ?

@nextofnext he can't sell your this script, nobody isn't authorised to sell it. You can purchase if from here

Stop spamming! Post edited and user warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seller not eligible for selling on Babiato marketplace.

Updated rules nullify all ineligible authors of any active threads.

Hence, this thread is no longer valid.

@CyberDeviL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock