• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi, anyone knows hot to get this addon - Weboox Convert - Perfex CRM to app Android v6.0 to work? There is some documentation which is just useless. Thank you :)

Hi smartass, i just found out how to get this to work properly.
You just need to add this do your AndroidManifest.xml:

<application
android:usesCleartextTraffic="true"
....>

Just add that line of code, right below "<aplication". everything will work after that.

Reactions: Babak
Hey guys! Everyone who makes use of this system and makes use of the files here at Babiato, what do you think about making a chip in to be able to acquire the CodeCanyon modules? It would be interesting and help everyone here :)

Reactions: ZK
Hey guys! Everyone who makes use of this system and makes use of the files here at Babiato, what do you think about making a chip in to be able to acquire the CodeCanyon modules? It would be interesting and help everyone here :)

I sign up to make a joint of the modules of perfex that is decided

Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM with a new update entry:

Perfex CRM v2.4.2 + Addons

Download Perfex v2.4.2 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
Version 2.4.2 – Maintenance
February 10, 2020 Changelog

• Added public ticket URL.
  • Updated: Items in PDF will show the headings on the next page too (if any).
  • Changed: Moved GDPR menu in customers area under the profile dropdown.
  • Changed: After project is created, only staff with permissions for projects EDIT will be able to create/remove project members.
  • Security improvements.
  • Fixed invoices bulk PDF...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak, could you raise a chip in and take charge of purchasing the modules? Nothing better than the forum administrator to do this!

Reactions: leodias
Thank you for sharing the best and greatest
Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM v2.4.2 + Addons
But unfortunately, just after I updated, 2.4.3 was released. Please update. Thanks.

People who've downloaded this, I'm curious, what do you yourself use this for? I understand it's to keep track of customers/invoices, but to me it seems like it would be overkill if you're only a small business.

People who've downloaded this, I'm curious, what do you yourself use this for? I understand it's to keep track of customers/invoices, but to me it seems like it would be overkill if you're only a small business.

CRM goes far beyond tracking customers and invoices. In this CRM for example, it is possible to send proposals, quotes, sign digital documents, manage projects / tasks. And look, I only talked about a portion of the options available in it. In my view, all companies (small, medium or large) should have such a system, especially to maintain closer contact with their customers, this is essential!

Hi friends, someone with the module: WooCommerce Module for Perfex CRM I can't find it anywhere. it would be amazing to be able to get it .. Thanks

CRM goes far beyond tracking customers and invoices. In this CRM for example, it is possible to send proposals, quotes, sign digital documents, manage projects / tasks. And look, I only talked about a portion of the options available in it. In my view, all companies (small, medium or large) should have such a system, especially to maintain closer contact with their customers, this is essential!
Okay I understand now. thanks

Reactions: LostKorean
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock