• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM with a new update entry:

Perfex v2.4.1

Download Perfex v2.4.1 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
Version 2.4.1
December 27, 2019
Changelog

• Added ability to Download all project files in customers area.
  • Added WYSIWYG editor for project discussions in admin area.
  • Added ability to manually mark contracts as signed.
  • Added ability to “save and send later” for invoices.
  • Added project number on the project overview view.
  • Added contact title as merge field.
  • Added ability to add {period} merge field...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ZK
Hi bro, I installed 2.4.0 in server is work well, how to update to 2.4.1, only upload and rewriting with ftp or need install again?

And within the folder downloaded from Babiato, you will find a subfolder: Documentation in which you have more information to update depending on the version:

Upgrading from version below 1.2.7 to latest version

1. Download files from Envato.
  2. Extract downloaded file
  3. In the extracted file, perform steps 4-5
  4. Delete application/config/database.php (from the newest downloaded files)
  5. Delete application/config/config.php (from the newest downloaded files)
  6. Overwrite the following folders (copy folders from new version update files to your current files):
    1. application
    2. assets
    3. system

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: ekebyte
@Babak can I install just install the addon or do i need to do a full update?

Hi, anyone knows hot to get this addon - Weboox Convert - Perfex CRM to app Android v6.0 to work? There is some documentation which is just useless. Thank you :)

Well..need to publish add in google play store. It s not easy if you are not developer

@olivia89 @Babak
Can you please provide untouched version or original file ...it seems the file is copied from the project

Weboox Convert - Perfex CRM to app Android

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock