• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfect .htaccess file for highspeed and security - update

vanzina

Nov 13, 2018
Hi,
I share this .htaccess file that I discovered recently and I'm using for my blog. Security starts from this small file. I hope it can be useful.

In addition, for further information I recommend the site below.
https://www.drweb.de/htaccess/ Andreas Hecht

Forked from indysigner with new 7g Firewall last update 2/2020

Last edited:
Hi,
I share this .htaccess file that I discovered recently and I'm using for my blog. Security starts from this small file. I hope it can be useful.

last update 7/2019
link - Author : Andreas Hecht

In addition, for further information I recommend the site below.
Author : askapache

I hope that I have not violated any forum rule.
It's a 2-year-old post, WordPress has been evolved in the last two years.
Anyone using this file, make sure to backup your current file. otherwise, it can break your site.

Good share..but there are some issues as mentioned in that site itself..but if any wordpress guru could help to fine tune it for current setup.mit would be great

I've tried it with different Websites. On one it worked very well and I immediately noticed the speed, but unfortunately on others (with WPML) it did not work. It crashed the site.
It would be nice if some expert would make corrections and share it with others here in this forum.

It's a 2-year-old post, WordPress has been evolved in the last two years.
Anyone using this file, make sure to backup your current file. otherwise, it can break your site.

Tha Author write UPDATE 2019/07 - some part for example 6G FIREWALL/BLACKLIST @Update 2019 / 2 . For me work fine

I've tried it with different Websites. On one it worked very well and I immediately noticed the speed, but unfortunately on others (with WPML) it did not work. It crashed the site.
It would be nice if some expert would make corrections and share it with others here in this forum.

write a msg to Andreas Hetch.

You are looking for the best solution for a satisfactory htaccess for performance and security. However it would be very subjective to mention some general rules about htaccess when you do not know your hosting infrastructure, what cms using and cache plugins.

In most cases when using cache pugins from cms like as wordpress, joomla etc, htaccess is modified by each cache plugin.

To get the best possible htaccess information harvest, give any information that may seem useful. Hosting features, cms, cache plugins etc. I hope you can understand my reasoning. :)

Reactions: DJJigsaw
You may have issues with this file if you are already using some sort of caching extension since those extensions also adds similar values under .htaccess files. If you are using nginx this will not work just a word of caution. They do however nginx version of 7g Firewall as well, that can be used instead.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock