• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

I have updated the packages as below:

PeepSo NULL-ing and FOOL-ing
-----------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\license.php (PeepSoLicense::class)

Line 5: const PEEPSO_HOME has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

Line 19: check_license function
Line 21: add "return TRUE;"

You can delete the rest of the code in this block/method/function.
--------------------------------------------------
peepso-core\classes\admin.php (PeepSoAdmin::class)

Line 12: const PEEPSO_URL has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

====================
Bundles

I have updated all the bundle versions to PeepSo::pLUGIN_VERSION so that whatever the version the Core has, the plugins will have too.

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------
I have updated the version in the CSS to match the current PeepSo version.

Enjoy.

PEEPSO 2.5.4 NULLED and FOOLED

I love it dude. It's working fine... I will like to get any new update on the addons

Hello, Please can anyone do me a favor? can someone pls send the Peepso Ultimate Bundle Nulled to my email [email protected]. i have labored several nights with no success downloading from MEGA if you can help pls do i will appreciate so much, or [email protected]. Thanks in advance
If you look at my last post, you will find that I have links to MEGA which has the nulled version. Please download it from there.

the link that I shared contains two versions, 2.5.1 & 2.5.2

]https://mega.nz/#F!fgN0kSzC!tEoFZKfF7j1LlEuCbYcsSw

Unfortunately, version 2.5.2 is the last one I got.

I have shared it with @freenulled on the same day I got it but it seems that he couldn't get it nulled. that's why I shared the non-nulled version to everyone.

once you will click on the link you will notice two versions you should download the last one I shared and work on it. @RealSollyM

the second option we can work with it is a group buy I have a coupon with 20% off, which means the full bundle plus the theme will cost just $279.20!
with 5 persons, it will be 55.8$ for each one, and because there is a license that can be used on just one site, I can pay the share of 2 which costs 111.6$ to use the license on my site.

and all we will still need is just 3 other persons to pay 55.8$ for each one. ( of course, anyone wants to pay the share of 3 persons can use the license on his own site) the whole point here is just to cooperate to provide it to all of us, and of course, any other ideas are welcomed.

ps: we can trust @Babak and send the money to his Payoneer account If he agrees. anyone wants to get in the group buy please reply to this comment.

and please we are not looking for any spam if you want to help the community you are more then welcome just don't waste our time if you are not interested in this.

ps: we will need at least two experts on nulling, to make sure everyone on this group buy will get the update quickly. if you know anyone in this community that can help us with that please mention him in a reply.
Hi @SIMO , I have downloaded the version you posted and have nulled them. However, I haven't uploaded them due to being busy with family responsibilities.

I will check today if there is any update from PeepSo, and I will send the latest nulled later today or early tomorrow.

Thanks Babiato for making this community. It's awesome.

Reactions: Mkmayur8805
@SIMO

Here's the link to the 2.5.2 Extras, 2.5.2 Gecko and 2.5.4 Core.

• Love
Reactions: elmocando
Hi @SIMO , I have downloaded the version you posted and have nulled them. However, I haven't uploaded them due to being busy with family responsibilities.

I will check today if there is any update from PeepSo, and I will send the latest nulled later today or early tomorrow.

Thanks Babiato for making this community. It's awesome.
Thanks

can u update to v2.6.0 ? Thanks :)
Hi @mindsetsuperco

I have nulled the Core. You can use the previous Bundle that I have NULLED previously will work with all future updates of the Core.

Please NOTE that I have only NULLED the Core. I do not have access to Add-Ons (and Gecko) except the 2.5.2 that I have already NULLED.

1. After Upgrading to 2.6.0.

2. Gecko Theme FOOLED.

3. PeepSo Core NULLED.

4. Verification of the Bundles.

Hi @mindsetsuperco

I have nulled the Core. You can use the previous Bundle that I have NULLED previously will work with all future updates of the Core.

Please NOTE that I have only NULLED the Core. I do not have access to Add-Ons (and Gecko) except the 2.5.2 that I have already NULLED.

2. Gecko Theme FOOLED.

3. PeepSo Core NULLED.

thanks @RealSollyM you're the best :D

Reactions: RealSollyM
PeepSo 2.5.3 Bundle + Gecko Theme (NULLED + FOOLED)

Date: October 9, 2019
By: RealSollyM
For: Babiato Community

Please note that this is my very first NULL project. I have missed something but it seems to work very well on my site. (TESTED)

All FOOLED packages are basically 2.5.0 with a version change to comply with the Core 2.5.3 version check.

This bundle includes:

1. PeepSo Core 2.5.3 - NULLED
  2. Gecko Theme 2.5.0 - NULLED + FOOLED
All other 19 plugins have been FOOLED.

USAGE:
  • After installing and activating all your plugins, go to PeepSo -> Configuration -> General and switch "I have an Ultimate Bundle license" to YES.
  • You can type anything in the License Key field but you don't have to.
  • All your other add-ons will appear here.
  • The system will do validation/verification on the License Key but that will always return VALID without checking with the server.
  • All of them will say "30 years remaining" underneath each plugin.
Screenshot included.

Have Fun.

PeepSo Core 2.5.3 NULLED + Gecko + Bundle 2.5.3 FOOLED

Hi guys.

Line 5: const PEEPSO_HOME has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

Line 12: const PEEPSO_URL has been changed to https://www.duckduckgo.com (to preserve code execution without alerting PEEPSO)

====================
Bundles

I have updated all the bundle versions to PeepSo::pLUGIN_VERSION so that whatever the version the Core has, the plugins will have too.

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------

Enjoy.

Hay Pls Help me not working chat and core photos

Reactions: ROTTA
Hi guys.

====================
Bundles

====================
Gecko Theme
--------------------

Enjoy.

Pls Send Video format how to install

I have managed to NULL version 2.5.0 such that it doesn't give errors.

I then did an update to version 2.5.3, which continue to work without null-ing it again.

Now I am changing the version numbers of the bundles (since I don't have their latest codes) so that the core accepts them as the latest. (I call this FOOL-ing instead of NULL-ing).

I have FOOLed Chats and Videos and they work as expected. I am continuing the rest.

I will need help to upload it somewhere outside my personal Dropbox or Mega (as I am scared that it might be closed down).

PeepSo Core 2.5.0 nulled.

After installing the above, you can update your PeepSo Core to 2.5.3 without a problem.

how to install pls help me

how to install pls help me

Hi Sekar

Download the latest NULLED versions I shared today.

Then install in the same way you'd install plugins that are on your PC.

1. Click on Plugins

2. Then click on Add New

3. Then click Upload Plugin

4. Click on Choose File and locate your zip file. Then click Install Now.

5. When completed, simply Activate It. That's all.

Hi Sekar

Download the latest NULLED versions I shared today.

Then install in the same way you'd install plugins that are on your PC.

1. Click on Plugins

2. Then click on Add New

3. Then click Upload Plugin

4. Click on Choose File and locate your zip file. Then click Install Now.

5. When completed, simply Activate It. That's all.

i have license activate issue bro

i have license activate issue bro
If you were to use my latest NULLED versions, you will not have to worry about license, I have already removed that problem.

If you still have a problem, please post your screenshot so that I can see if it's something I can reproduce and essentially find the solution for.

Ta.

Reactions: zen123 and TassieNZ
Hi @mindsetsuperco

2. Gecko Theme FOOLED.

3. PeepSo Core NULLED.

This is so great, i love it all

Reactions: RealSollyM
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock