• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need ONE longer term member to test please. Post here and if you meet requirements and I will send files for testing.

TassieNZ :)
Hello ! i will stay in touch, i have install this theme ready in my server. send me .

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I have been away on Holiday.

I saw the problem with the "General Settings" and have been trying to isolate the problem and fix it. I have even done a clean installation of WordPress, Gecko and PeepSo Core only in order to determine the origin of the problem. Not successful so far.

If anyone has 2.7 Core and other plugins, please let me know and I can help to NULL them.

Sorry everyone.

I have done a clean installation of WordPress, together with the fresh download of PeepSo Core 2.7 using Twenty Twenty theme. The "General Settings" problem persists. It is not the problem with the NULLing.

Can someone do the same as me above and tell me if they have issues?

this is a problem for php EXIF extension, if php exif extension is not enabled then the general setting will not work, so to go Cpanel and in php setting enable this extension or ask for hosting provider to enable this extension. I am pretty sure this will work.

this is a problem for php EXIF extension, if php exif extension is not enabled then the general setting will not work, so to go Cpanel and in php setting enable this extension or ask for hosting provider to enable this extension. I am pretty sure this will work.

I have exif enabled and the problem still persists.

Here's the anticipated update.

I have NULLED the Core 2.7.0 and FOOLED the Gecko to work with 2.7.0. The Extras have been FOOLED to work with any Core.

Both the Gecko and the Extra Plugins are 2.5.3 originally.

I tried installing this version and it is not working. I cant see the menu for giphy and the other plugins I have activated however I do get the green checkmarks. How can I make the plugins work?

Reactions: finlabara
What is off sir?

I added the configuration when giphy is activated and when it is deactivated it does not show on the configuration area.

when it is activated Giphy menu is supposed to show on the top to add the API, it is not showing. The same happens to the other plugins.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 2.43.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 2.43.12 PM.png
    472.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 2.44.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 2.44.15 PM.png
    455.5 KB · Views: 26
PeepSo 2.7.1.0

In this Update

• PeepSo Core 2.7.1 NULLED
  • Config page now works again.
  • Extras are NOT included (previous ones still work)
  • Gecko has been fooled.

Note
I don't have access to the full download and therefore don't have recent Extras and Gecko code.

PeepSo Core - NULLED

PeepSo Extras - FOOLED
Please use the already FOOLED Extras. I haven't gotten hold of the latest code.

Gecko Theme - FOOLED

I added the configuration when giphy is activated and when it is deactivated it does not show on the configuration area.

when it is activated Giphy menu is supposed to show on the top to add the API, it is not showing. The same happens to the other plugins.

Please check the latest update. IT might have your issues resolved.

Please check the latest update. IT might have your issues resolved.
Thank you for the update. Also do you know how can I add custom fields to peepso? I already have the fields created but I am unsure on how to add them to the members profile. Do you have an idea? I used Profile Builder Pro for creating the fields, trying to add those fields to Peepso Member Profiles

Thank you for the update. Also do you know how can I add custom fields to peepso? I already have the fields created but I am unsure on how to add them to the members profile. Do you have an idea? I used Profile Builder Pro for creating the fields, trying to add those fields to Peepso Member Profiles

Unfortunately, I haven't done that in the part. I have no idea. If you don't mind, you could allow me to collab with you on your project to see how we can do this.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock