• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fixed the General Settings problem. Or at least I managed to re-NULL the original 2.7.2 such that the General Settings are working again. Now both my installations are working 100%.

Please let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

If you had downloaded the 2.7.2 I NULLED earlier, please replace it with this one. Still at the same location as before.

😍 big thank for the improvements @RealSollyM 👍

Thank you RealSonnyM. Everything is ok now. Great job, Thank You. (y)(y)

Last edited:
What did you do that fixed the General Setting issue. It's still not working for me even with the latest files from RealSonnyM
I just did a fresh installation using the official peepso foundation core and Changes made in Configuration - General does not work!!!! Very frustrating

If you have official peepso foundation core ... ask support to fix it. They can do it.

I did ask peepso support. They requested I gave admin access to the installation. I was about to do so when I tried opening the fresh installed site via incognito. Funny, Configuration - General worked ok. Saving was possible.
I am holding off responding to peepso support. There should be something that is stopping the save in Configuration - General. Let's try to find the solution. Thanks,

Attachments

• config-general save worked with incognito (new install).JPG
    config-general save worked with incognito (new install).JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Foxman
I did ask peepso support. They requested I gave admin access to the installation. I was about to do so when I tried opening the fresh installed site via incognito. Funny, Configuration - General worked ok. Saving was possible.
I am holding off responding to peepso support. There should be something that is stopping the save in Configuration - General. Let's try to find the solution. Thanks,
Just out of interest, are you running Adblock or similar? If so, try turning it off and test. This has caused a nightmare on another totally unrelated product, but worth a try. :)

Last edited:
Just out of interest, are you running Adblock or similar? If so, try turning it off and test. This has caused a nightmare on another totally unrelated product, but worth a try. :)
No Adblock. I'm not sure it matters though. I am running site on Incognito browser.

Reactions: Foxman
....... I am holding off responding to peepso support. There should be something that is stopping the save in Configuration - General. Let's try to find the solution. Thanks,

Tell us when you find out...

I have fixed the General Settings problem. Or at least I managed to re-NULL the original 2.7.2 such that the General Settings are working again. Now both my installations are working 100%.

Please let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

If you had downloaded the 2.7.2 I NULLED earlier, please replace it with this one. Still at the same location as before.
It's still not working for me.

Tell us when you find out...
I can say I have gotten a solution to the Config - General save issue. My sites are now saving without issues.
Instead of clicking Save at bottom of the Configuration - General page, Click on "S" below the DuckDuckGo on the License Key Configuration section. This will update the page. It worked fine for me. In fact, I had to go back to an earlier site I abandoned because I had so much issue.
I hope this solves the issue for others...

Attachments

• T1.JPG
    T1.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
  • T2.JPG
    T2.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Working. Tnx

2nd option. Use your Themes Child Theme

Last edited:
Anyone have plugin updates for version 2.7.2? Most:
  • Friends
  • Advancedads
  • Photos
  • Vip
  • Autofriends

How to solve this
Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Class 'PeepSoTemplate' not found in /home/vol5_3/unaux.com/unaux_25203471/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/peepso.php:263 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol5_3/unaux.com/unaux_25203471/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/peepso.php(1578): PeepSo->__construct() #1 /home/vol5_3/unaux.com/unaux_25203471/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/peepso.php(5981): PeepSo::get_instance() #2 /home/vol5_3/unaux.com/unaux_25203471/htdocs/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2223): include('/home/vol5_3/un...') #3 /home/vol5_3/unaux.com/unaux_25203471/htdocs/wp-admin/plugins.php(175): plugin_sandbox_scrape('peepso-core/pee...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/vol5_3/unaux.com/unaux_25203471/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/peepso.php on line 263

Yes, turn it on and then save via the S icon shown by @websaint in above post. If you don't see that then turn off the ultimate bundle selector and it should appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock