• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 installations of PeepSo running. One is my LIVE site, and the other is my TEST (NULLING) installation.

My NULLING site works 100% but my LIVE site doesn't save General settings. It is still a puzzle for me. I am still researching the problem. I will let you guys know when I have sorted this out.

Hi, everyone...

We are use this peepso but when we are try to share there is no Title and description fetch.

on all pages its shows same website title and description shows which is pre - defined but it can not fetch particular post title & description.

For Example:-

- If we create a album with title and description but when we are share it it only shows album image and default website title and description instead of album title and Description.

same situations for post when any user post on stream and we try to share it only shows image with website title and description instead of particular post title or description.

if anyone know solution please tell us...

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, everyone...

We are use this peepso but when we are try to share there is no Title and description fetch.

on all pages its shows same website title and description shows which is pre - defined but it can not fetch particular post title & description.

For Example:-

- If we create a album with title and description but when we are share it it only shows album image and default website title and description instead of album title and Description.

same situations for post when any user post on stream and we try to share it only shows image with website title and description instead of particular post title or description.

if anyone know solution please tell us...

Thanks
Care to share an example of a link? I haven't tried this as I usually share the main site.

I have 2 installations of PeepSo running. One is my LIVE site, and the other is my TEST (NULLING) installation.

My NULLING site works 100% but my LIVE site doesn't save General settings. It is still a puzzle for me. I am still researching the problem. I will let you guys know when I have sorted this out.

Any info?

Any help with this article? No we have PeepSo 2.7.2 :D

Last edited:
Any help with this article? No we have PeepSo 2.7.2:D

Will look into this in a while... Need to read the article before I upgrade and NULL. From the top of the article, it looks like there might be major changes regarding the Add-Ons

PeepSo 2.7.2 Update

1. Core 2.7.2 NULLED

Sadly, I still haven't found a way to fix the General Settings problem.

2. Gecko Theme FOOLED - Permanently
Just like I did with the Bundle, once you have this Gecko Theme installed, it will not give an error when used with PeepSo Core.

Follow the link below, then click on the PeepSo 2.7.2.0 folder to download the above.

3. Bundles FOOLED - Permanently

Follow the link below, then click on the PeepSo-2.5.4 (2.5.2 Extras)

Last edited:
Yes here is only core 2.7.1 and theme , bundle is not included

Sorry Sire. I thought I used the main link. However, I have it below now:

I have updated the link. I hope it will be alright with everyone.

It contains all the NULLs I ever did on PeepSo, just in case someone wants to go to the previous versions.

• Love
Reactions: mudasir
If i use Peepso Uninstall / "Delete posts and Comment Data" and/or "Delete all Data and Settings"?
Can it fix General Settings problem ?

If i use Peepso Uninstall / "Delete posts and Comment Data" and/or "Delete all Data and Settings"?
Can it fix General Settings problem ?

I have fixed the General Settings problem. Or at least I managed to re-NULL the original 2.7.2 such that the General Settings are working again. Now both my installations are working 100%.

Please let me know if this doesn't solve your problem.

If you had downloaded the 2.7.2 I NULLED earlier, please replace it with this one. Still at the same location as before.

Reactions: Foxman
General settings didnt work: "Some settings have been changed. Be sure to save your changes."

Peepso core 2.7.2 0 NULLED.zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock