• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its PeepSo Core 2.7.1.0 NULLED

Save settings dosnt work / General settings

Last edited:
Its PeepSo Core 2.7.1.0 NULLED

Save settings dosnt work / General settings

Upload the 2.7.1.0 NULLED zip file into your Plugins folder. Backup and Delete the current peepso-core folder and immediately unzip the 2.7.1.0 version. Then test.

I suspect there might be other files that are not being replaced and cause interference.

Reactions: elmocando
General settings save does not works for me too. Tried with fresh installation :(
And after activating the plugin getting error

works for me

Attachments

• peepso.png
    peepso.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
  • peepso2.png
    peepso2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 18
General settings save does not works for me too. Tried with fresh installation :(
And after activating the plugin getting error

Please look for the post where I fooled the extra plugins. I forgot the link. Your extra plugins need to be fooled.

I will see if I can't create a page where I explain all these. But for now, please refer to the previous messages and look for the Extras FOOLED.

Reactions: mudasir
Functions are working? Check chat module, if its working please provide the steps what you have done.
Thanks in advance.

initial chat was 2 months ago. and the recent chat is 2 minutes ago.. ;)

yes, the clue is we need to be 'fooled' before succeed :D

Attachments

• peepso3.png
    peepso3.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 15
  • peepso4.png
    peepso4.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 17
  • peepso5.png
    peepso5.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: elmocando
The step I took.
I deactivated all the peepso plugin family, delete the old (main) peepso core, copying the ver 2.7.1. enabling the peepso core first, and then enabling all other peepso plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock