• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok @chikala since you've taken offence I've deleted the posts and apologise.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
Ok @chikala since you've taken offence I've deleted the posts and apologise.
I didn't ask you to delete that. I asked to work on your behavior and not to abuse your moderator rights.

You can open a new thread about me if you wish, if it makes you happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
Ok, you really want to continue this? I was going to leave it at that.

But since you are challenging my behavior...

Prove you are the person in your profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G and FTD Team
Ok, you really want to continue this? I was going to leave it at that.

What??? Are you serious??? You are now ordering me to prove myself???

Prove that you are not a cat!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr G and FTD Team
Hey, any other moderators or admins, why don't you stop your collegue behaving like that??

Prove that you are not a cat!
If and it is a big IF that you are who you say you are and get so worked up your anonymity about why did you make your profile picture such an easily reverse searched one?

OMEG(L)E you two. I have work to do, codes to break, coffee to drink ... 😆🤣😆🤣

Behaving like how? mingling?

• Haha
Reactions: Teamvoid
You can open a new thread about me if you wish, if it makes you happy.

@chikala Are you for real? Next time don't instigate a discussion you cannot support. Learn the difference between mingling and joking and taking things too serious.

This offtopic discussion is closed. Any further replies will end up in being deleted leading up to warning.

This thread is locked for further replies. The new PeepSo resource is about to be approved so any discussions about PeepSo will be awaited on the new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: chikala
remove or close ? i can close and replace dl link with new resource link if u want

Remove please. Official will remain the one from FTD Team which will have constant updates

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock