• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pearl - Best Corporate Business WordPress Theme

Pearl - Best Corporate Business WordPress Theme v3.4.5

No permission to download
Please enter your Activation Token before running the Pearl.
?
what should i do
Yep.
But it's a stylemix theme (same as Masterstudy). You can't get the stm plugins or the demo data without a legit installation tied to a domain with an api token. Even a purchase code isn't good enough - the api check that returns the stm plugins and demo data requires an api key which is tied to a known activated domain (so if you use the api token from another domain it won't let you have the goodies even though you're giving it a genuine api token).
It used to be the case that you could use the purchase code only to grab the goodies. Then they forced you to use an api token (that wasn't checked against the domain) but now they inject the domain information into the request along with the api token and if it doesn't all tie up correctly you don't get the goods. Well, they give you a grace allowance of using the token 3 times before turning you away.
If somebody has a legit installation they can grab the plugins and demos to share and I can tell you how to null the theme to make it activated and to be able to use the shared demos and plugins but you can't get the stm plugins or demos in the first place without a legit installation. And it would be up to the person with the legit installation to keep the stm plugins and demos updated.

that means i can not use this theme
i did have token, but it is no accepted

v2.9.5 null-babiato difference :)

Reactions: Babak
v2.9.5 null-babiato difference :)
thanks bro but with out STM Configurations we cant install demos
all demos return to real api key

Babak updated Pearl - Multipurpose & Corporate Business WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Pearl Business v2.9.4

Download Pearl Business v2.9.4 - Multipurpose & Corporate Business WordPress Theme Nulled
v2.9.4 February 12, 2019

• STM Configurations plugin updated (v 2.9.4).
  • Custom Post Type - change Category slug option included.
  • Title Box - change Heading Tag option included.
  • STM Datepicker bug fixed.
  • Displaying Event map pointer bug fixed.
  • Pearl Media Events List sorting issue fixed.
  • Displaying Excerpt on Grid Builder bug fixed.
  • Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

You can't get the stm plugins or the demo data without a legit installation tied to a domain with an api token. Even a purchase code isn't good enough - the api check that returns the stm plugins and demo data requires an api key which is tied to a known activated domain (so if you use the api token from another domain it won't let you have the goodies even though you're giving it a genuine api token). :rolleyes:
So why is this here if it can't be used?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock