• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OzatuZana Inconsistent services.

Hello,

So I purchased a years of Netflix services offered by @OzatuZana
https://babia.to/threads/netflix-uhd-premium-plan-365-days.7700/ ,

He managed to give good services for 3 months, than came the issues.

The account he provided was no longer active and when bugged about this he simply gave another one (didn't work at all) after to which he gave me a third one.

The third one managed to hold off for a while before completely shutting down @OzatuZana provided an assurance of full support but has not responded to

my replies. His response time is not so great (unless your purchasing) I don't know what his personal situations are but off of other threads I highly suggest him

to be more careful in what he's offering and not be as vague to mislead people in confusion. His last reply was of Nov 16th prior to which I replied

"I sold someone the account and now I'm getting messages for the inconsistent business I'm doing with them. Please at least assure me your fixing this or I may need to raise an issue. Please be straight forward if you can deliver so as to not afford anymore excuses on my behalf.
I'd like to reason the issue as much as possible."

to which he replies...

"
Sorry for being late
As said, its out of stock
I will get new stock soon"

To than I reply...

Nov 16
"Thanks for the update.
Do you have an E.T.A (estimated time of arrival?)"

To his reply...

" "
still pending...
--

My initial Idea was just to buy a lot from him but after just reselling my one account I'm having issues with my on resold services due to lack of good service.

I'm actually glad I didn't buy as much as I wished because I'd be dealing with more issues if so.

To my notice the moderator has closed that thread due to lack of "transparency" good call.

I'd like to get either a refund or continuation of services he's offered hulu but it is no use to me.

Reactions: Scorp
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock