• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Online Trade - Online trading and cryptocurrency investment system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, do you have have a purchase code? It seems the developer left some bugs only he can correct. So if you get it somewhere else without contacting him, you probably cannot get it to work. I have installed correctly but when you tried logging in, it shows, whoops something went wrong. The developer is not providing any solutions on the comment section on codecayon. He only asks that you contact him on skype with a valid purchase code. Only then he will correct it for you. Any help with that

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, do you have have a purchase code? It seems the developer left some bugs only he can correct. So if you get it somewhere else without contacting him, you probably cannot get it to work. I have installed correctly but when you tried logging in, it shows, whoops something went wrong. The developer is not providing any solutions on the comment section on codecayon. He only asks that you contact him on skype with a valid purchase code. Only then he will correct it for you. Any help with that
find and open .env file, then change debug mode from false to true and try to log in. Then you will see where is the error.
In most cases, there is a problem with the PHP version.

find and open .env file, then change debug mode from false to true and try to log in. Then you will see where is the error.
In most cases, there is a problem with the PHP version.
Thanks for your reply. The debug mode is actually set to true. I see where the problem is and most people with this version has the same problem too, I saw their comments on codecayon. It is actually about disabling registration email and email notification thing. I can get to the file but I don't know what to change in the code to disable the auto email notification.
Here is my link onlinetrade.binaryxtra.com.. Try to login with the default email and password then see the error it gives. I'm running PHP 7.3

Email: [email protected]
Password: test123

Thanks for your reply. The debug mode is actually set to true. I see where the problem is and most people with this version has the same problem too, I saw their comments on codecayon. It is actually about disabling registration email and email notification thing. I can get to the file but I don't know what to change in the code to disable the auto email notification.
Here is my link onlinetrade.binaryxtra.com.. Try to login with the default email and password then see the error it gives. I'm running PHP 7.3

Try to change it to v7.0

Try to change it to v7.0
Bro is there anywhere to vote you up? You absolutely rock.. Thanks so much. I can access the dashboard now. Like i've spent hours trying to figure this out..

But it seems this is not the latest version. The last version has PayPal in it. This one doesn't. Is there any way to get the last version?

v2.0

I`m not test it...
Let me know if it works.
Hi, i can't thank you enough. I've installed it and so far i have explored, its working flawlessly. Thanks again for today.

Last edited by a moderator:

bro i need your help with please. how do i access the admin dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock