• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Official & Direct Windows, Mircosoft Office, Visio, Project & all MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Windows 7 Professional (32 and 64 Bit), Office 2019 Professional
  • English US (en-us)
Thank you very much

download link removed from title
@ShareCash
please edit your post and add download links into spoiler
You means to add all files links to the first topic? it will be difficult little because as it is per request, and there are more than 50 languages, more than 30 files type diffrent.
This is why, as user request, i post his respective download link.
But thanks for your suggestion and recommandation

NB: and more than that, all link i shared, according to microsoft Policies, expired in 24h, after created. So if someone not download the link, before the end of 24h, he can not download again, i will need to get a new link for him

Last edited:
@ ShareCash bro share download link/if serial key u have

Windows 10 Home/Pro (32/64 bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
Office 2019 Professional Plus
Language ; English

@ ShareCash bro share download link/if serial key u have

Windows 10 Home/Pro (32/64 bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
Office 2019 Professional Plus
Language ; English

Does they have licenses and can they be used for commercial purposes? Thank you :)

Does they have licenses and can they be used for commercial purposes? Thank you :)
I got licenses (genuine) if you need it.
any windows, office, visio, project and office 365 (original account)
Good prices for resellers

I got licenses (genuine) if you need it.
any windows, office, visio, project and office 365 (original account)
Good prices for resellers

Can you send me PM with more information :) I'm interested about reselling.

And please follow @Babak advice for putting links in the posts.

"please edit your post and add download links into spoiler"

Hello! Please

Win10_Pro_English_64
Win7_Pro_32
Visio 2019 Pro English
Project 2019 Pro English

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Microsoft doesn't allow sharing of it's content from third-party links , , sometimes can be bypassed via official microsoft.com links though . . But keys are being discussed too here . . Better do this kind of things on some pirated content-based site/forum . .

Google doesn't permit Microsoft contents links sharing (based on adsense policy) . . .

Hence THREAD CLOSED . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock