• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(OFFER CLOSED) Get Anything on XTEEMR.COM Here - FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree .thank you very much buddy for this givaway always there will be some people that dont agree with something.i dont understand why to not share?i dont have the ability to buy everything but i want to try them and see what works .thanks to you i know now how it is.

@boYg i understand... I know that you didn't this for bad and i will restore your account.
But next time please let me know about any giveaway you do, because when i checked the traffic stats i saw a lot of traffic coming from here and as you know this situation concerned me a lot because i was thinking that you are leaking all products for free.
I spent lots of money purchasing this products for someone give away everything for free.
We all make mistakes and i also make one when i closed your account without contact you. But lets move on... We are all humans after all ;)
You can reopen this offer and giveaway one product for free for each member!
Regards

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: boYg and TassieNZ
Thank you @warnas We appreciate your generosity here at Babiato.

We are a pretty large forum dedicated to helping people out.

@boYg was not meaning any harm and just trying to give to our community. :)

TassieNZ :)

Thank you @TassieNZ !
I realised that this community is very dedicated and with good people.
I created my website to help people that cannot pay high prices for products/plugins and i dont agree with the high prices for products on JVZoo or Warriorforum... Some of them dont worth a dolar or only work for some weeks... So that way i give a oportunity to my customers to try it for a low price without spend lots of money on a single product.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
@boYg i understand... I know that you didn't this for bad and i will restore your account.
But next time please let me know about any giveaway you do, because when i checked the traffic stats i saw a lot of traffic coming from here and as you know this situation concerned me a lot because i was thinking that you are leaking all products for free.
I spent lots of money purchasing this products for someone give away everything for free.
We all make mistakes and i also make one when i closed your account without contact you. But lets move on... We are all humans after all ;)
You can reopen this offer and giveaway one product for free for each member!
Regards

Thank You so so much big brother. Frankly, i meant no bad. No one has the right to disrespect another person's hardwork. I was only giving back and i had taken time to check for tos before making such a move. Once more, sorry and thank you.

For what is worth, i think your membership on xteemr is possibly the best investment on would make. Because there are NO cracks. Everything is 100% genuine from vendors.

I encourage everyone to get a membership, considering it's only $30 as compared to the $100k plus one would save on all products there.

Also, actually i would not do the giveaway again and here is my reason.

When i started, i realised that many who contacted me were eager for more than 1 but i insisted on giving everyone just 1.

By far, i can say Babiato is the most engaging IM group on the web (my personal opinion). Plus, members here are serious, dedicated and respect each others' work.

But most importantly, they are ever ready to invest when they see that someone's work is worth buying.

Xteemr is 10001% worth buying and am sure everyone here would attest to that but i think not many were aware of xteemr.

So i would suggest that you @warnas start a thread offering 1 free product as i did and add a clause that if one wants all products the simply upgrade. It's a lifetime $30 investment and it's the beast. But it's just my humble opinion.

I like to talk so long, lol so let me leave it here.

But so far everything resolved and thank You @warnas.

Respect ♥

Last edited:
At xteemr you can shop any – JvZoo Products + OTOs - Warrior Plus – Affiliate Marketing and WordPress Plugins - Cloud Based Apps etc. All the files are 100% clean, untouched and direct from developers or vendors.

Instructions for getting any item from there:

1. React to this post
  2. Comment done (or something nice )
  3. Message me what you need and your email privately and I will send to you instantly.

Let's enjoy :)
Please in need of this:
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock