• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions v3.5.0 + All Addons Untouched

No permission to download
Hi, p.majax.
Many thanks for sharing. But I all pro plugins steel require activation via Freemius:

Hi Japon,
There is no problem, you must install the theme that i share too, not only plugins, freemius is everywhere Brother ;-)

Hi Japon,
There is no problem, you must install the theme that i share too, not only plugins, freemius is everywhere Brother ;-)
Hi. It seems everything is cleared off Freemius now. Thank you for good share. :)

A very good job p.majax and a big thank you.
So, there's a problem with :
ocean-instagram_105_n
ocean-footer-callout_1014_n
ocean-sticky-footer_1010_n
ocean-full-screen_107_n

And I think there's a problem with ocean-hooks_113_n, if you look in the plugins directory after its installation

Exactly Julien, sorry I just made the same correction as before and now it's okay.
(moove the nulled php.file in the first repertory and overwrite it in the main folder)
Thank you for your observation, I had just check all plugins, all is ok.
Find complete edition in the next message ;-)

There're really talented people !! Great job friend.
Here is the latest official version of ocean-popup-login, not nulled.
Can you try to transform it please ?

Attachments

• ocean-popup-login.1.0.8.zip
    69.5 KB · Views: 8
[QUOTE = "p.majax, postagem: 84896, membro: 16255"]
Olá, membros do Babiato!
Aqui você encontra: oceanwp_173_full

"Quero lhe dizer, sirva-se, para que você possa ajudar outra pessoa."
James Brown
[/CITAR]
mano, você tem outro link para download? Não consigo fazer o download deste.

Hi Brother,
Can you try to pass with your vpn ?
Target is europe,
Confirm me,
Thanks ;-)

Reactions: Rafael Silva
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock