• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions v3.5.0 + All Addons Untouched

No permission to download
Hello, sorry but i only have my version in late "ocean-pro-demos_1.0.9"
We keep contact. Have you find "owp fullscreen" & "owp cookie notice" ?
Bye ;-)

Hello, sorry but i only have my version in late "ocean-pro-demos_1.0.9"
We keep contact. Have you find "owp fullscreen" & "owp cookie notice" ?
Bye ;-)
give me numbers for latest version

OCEAN PRO DEMOS
= v1.1.0 =

Attachments

• ocean-pro-demos110.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 193
Hi Babak,
I hope you're fine !
I just check for our friend "mOsagal" the last changelog about his asking version 1.1.0.
I find that ocean-pro-demo is now a bundle : https://oceanwp.org/ocean-pro-demos/
i don't find 1.1.0? but 1.0.10 yes, but it's only about Ocean Demo Import and the last changelog only say : "Added: Notice added to tell you that this plugin can be removed from your website as all free demos have been directly incorporated in Ocean Extra."
So i think that this update is without importance.
Surely a confusion between Ocean Pro Demo and Ocean Demo Import (free)...
it's a pleasure to answer you even if it's not my request !
;-)

Reactions: nguyenthanhha
Quite a confusing thread (I don't use OceanWP), so not sure if these still needed! :)

Oceanwp – Cookie Notice v1.04

Oceanwp – Full Screen v1.06

If anything else needed, post here and I'll see what I can do.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
OCEAN PRO DEMOS
= v1.1.0 =
hello please Ocean Elementor Widgets 1.1.7

Hi,

Does anyone have:

Ocean Instagram v1.0.4
Ocean Portfolio v1.1.9

These seem to be the only 2 updates to everything that has been shared in this thread so far.

Thanks.

Hi,

Does anyone have:

Ocean Instagram v1.0.4
Ocean Portfolio v1.1.9

These seem to be the only 2 updates to everything that has been shared in this thread so far.

Thanks.
Hi.
You can find it inside ecean_plugins bundle somewhere on the Babiato. :)

Hi Guys!
For those of you who had troubles with Demo Sites importing inside WP dashboard panel, it will be only possible if you have Ocean Extra plugin installed and activated. Since you've installed and activated Ocean Extra plugin the Demo Sites importing works like a charm.

Hi.
You can find it inside ecean_plugins bundle somewhere on the Babiato. :)
As I said in my original post these updated versions are not available here so far. The older versions are though which is why I was specific about version numbers.

Hi Guys!
For those of you who had troubles with Demo Sites importing inside WP dashboard panel, it will be only possible if you have Ocean Extra plugin installed and activated. Since you've installed and activated Ocean Extra plugin the Demo Sites importing works like a charm.

To add to your advice you also need the Ocean Pro Demos plugin installed as well.

To add to your advice you also need the Ocean Pro Demos plugin installed as well.
It also works if you have installed and activated free Ocean Demo Import, but it will only import free demos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock