• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions

OceanWP - MultiPurpose WordPress Theme + Premium Extensions v3.5.0 + All Addons Untouched

No permission to download
It also works if you have installed and activated free Ocean Demo Import, but it will only import free demos.
Indeed, but most people will want the ability to import the PRO demos which do in fact work when using the plugins from this thread.

Thank you again @Babak.

Do you happen to have these updates (only older versions are available in this thread):

Ocean Cookie Notice v1.0.5
Ocean Footer Callout v1.0.14
Ocean Full Screen v1.0.7
Ocean Hooks v1.1.3
Ocean Instagram v1.0.5
Ocean Popup Login v1.0.7
Ocean Portfolio v1.1.10
Ocean Side Panel v1.0.12
Ocean Sticky Footer v1.0.10
Ocean Sticky Header v1.1.12
Ocean White Label v1.0.6
Ocean Woo Popup v1.0.7

Thank you again @Babak.

Do you happen to have these updates (only older versions are available in this thread):

Ocean Cookie Notice v1.0.5
Ocean Footer Callout v1.0.14
Ocean Full Screen v1.0.7
Ocean Hooks v1.1.3
Ocean Instagram v1.0.5
Ocean Popup Login v1.0.7
Ocean Portfolio v1.1.10
Ocean Side Panel v1.0.12
Ocean Sticky Footer v1.0.10
Ocean Sticky Header v1.1.12
Ocean White Label v1.0.6
Ocean Woo Popup v1.0.7
OceanWP Elementor Widgets Addon v1.1.9
OceanWP Footer Callout Addon v1.0.14
OceanWP Full Screen Addon v1.0.7
OceanWP Hooks Addon v1.1.3
OceanWP Instagram Addon v1.0.5
OceanWP Portfolio Addon v1.1.10
OceanWP Side Panel Addon v1.0.12
OceanWP Sticky Footer Addon v1.0.10
OceanWP Sticky Header Addon v1.1.12
OceanWP White Label Addon v1.0.6
OceanWP Woo Popup Addon v1.0.7

Attachments

• New OceanWP Addons.zip
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 179
OceanWP Elementor Widgets Addon v1.1.9
OceanWP Footer Callout Addon v1.0.14
OceanWP Full Screen Addon v1.0.7
OceanWP Hooks Addon v1.1.3
OceanWP Instagram Addon v1.0.5
OceanWP Portfolio Addon v1.1.10
OceanWP Side Panel Addon v1.0.12
OceanWP Sticky Footer Addon v1.0.10
OceanWP Sticky Header Addon v1.1.12
OceanWP White Label Addon v1.0.6
OceanWP Woo Popup Addon v1.0.7

Thanks for the extensions... But they require activation to work. Basically.. I can't use them

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. The only plugin that worked without the activation was the white label
I'm only just getting round to testing the new versions myself and it does seem that most of them are indeed needing the licence key before functioning at all due to the new system Ocean have implemented.

Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. The only plugin that worked without the activation was the white label
Apologizing!
It doesn't work for me as well. All Ocean WP plugins requires "licensing". The wifget block is not shown anymore on Elementor panel. Very sad.

Apologizing!
It doesn't work for me as well. All Ocean WP plugins requires "licensing". The wifget block is not shown anymore on Elementor panel. Very sad.
just deactivate and delete ocean extra plugin and you are good to go..

Without Ocean Extra all other Ocean WP features disabled, theme options is not visible at all.
It seems Ocean Extra plugin needs nulling, as it is the one that is responsible for license check. Might be some expert here can null it.

It seems Ocean Extra plugin needs nulling, as it is the one that is responsible for license check. Might be some expert here can null it.
It's not just Ocean Extra. Each of the plugins now has code added relating to Freemius which plays a part in the licencing checks.

With the Elementor Widgets plugin rolling it back to v1.1.8 works, even with the latest version of Extra, in fact the only change in v1.1.9 was the addition of the Freemius stuff.

Reactions: Japan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock