• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
I want to use cloud library
Tell me how to null it

ok,
aW1wb3J0IHBybyBkZW1vIHdpdGhvdXQgY29ubnRlbnQKZ28gdG8gY2xvdWQgdGVtcGxhdGVzIHNldHRpbmcgYW5kIGNsaWNrIGVkaXQgdGVtcGxhdGUKeW91IGFsbCBkb25lLgpJIGNhbid0IGZpbmQgd2hlcmUgdGhlIGNsb3VkIHRlbXBsYXRlcyBzdG9yZWQgaW4gc2VydmVyLXNpZGUgYnV0IGNvcHlpbmcgZGF0YSBpbiB0ZXh0IGVkaXRvciB3b3JrIGZpbmU=

I have personally checked the using procedure yesterday,

Include all the required plugin/add-on packages insite the Newspaper.zip package (as the main Newspaper.zip file is just around 2MB of size, it doesn't include any of them) . . .

Then Minimum Install + activate the:
  • TagDiv composer
  • TagDiv cloud library
  • TagDiv Standard Pack
Now goto Theme panel , then click "Install Demos" and install any demo, you demo will successfully be imported/installed . . .

License is only required when you install external "Cloud Templates" from the "TagDiv cloud library" panel .

THAT'TS IT . .

Reactions: Kamily
ok,
aW1wb3J0IHBybyBkZW1vIHdpdGhvdXQgY29ubnRlbnQKZ28gdG8gY2xvdWQgdGVtcGxhdGVzIHNldHRpbmcgYW5kIGNsaWNrIGVkaXQgdGVtcGxhdGUKeW91IGFsbCBkb25lLgpJIGNhbid0IGZpbmQgd2hlcmUgdGhlIGNsb3VkIHRlbXBsYXRlcyBzdG9yZWQgaW4gc2VydmVyLXNpZGUgYnV0IGNvcHlpbmcgZGF0YSBpbiB0ZXh0IGVkaXRvciB3b3JrIGZpbmU=

IF YOU HAVE TRULY SHARING INTENTION TO HELP THE COMMUNITY, THEN HELP THEM DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF PROVIDING THEM WORTHLESS TEXT WITH BASE64 ENCODED FORM OF THE FOLLOWING:
"import pro demo without conntent
go to cloud templates setting and click edit template
you all done.
I can't find where the cloud templates stored in server-side but copying data in text editor work fine
"

& IF YOU ARE HIGHLY CONCERNED ABOUT TAGDIV DEVELOPERS/ANY OTHER WILL BLOCK THE TECHNIQUE, THEN JUST DON'T TEND TO POST ANY sh**.

IF YOU HAVE TRULY SHARING INTENTION TO HELP THE COMMUNITY, THEN HELP THEM DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF PROVIDING THEM WORTHLESS TEXT WITH BASE64 ENCODED FORM OF THE FOLLOWING:
you all done.
I can't find where the cloud templates stored in server-side but copying data in text editor work fine
"

& IF YOU ARE HIGHLY CONCERNED ABOUT TAGDIV DEVELOPERS/ANY OTHER WILL BLOCK THE TECHNIQUE, THEN JUST DON'T TEND TO POST ANY sh**.

Bro how can we import header and footer from cloud library templates

after 3 years using the "null newspaper theme" I bought the theme thank you very much to the whole forum
Thank you very much
I am very poor of money
But now I'm growing

Same after 2 months of use.
I have purchased license from ThemeForest at cheap

after 3 years using the "null newspaper theme" I bought the theme thank you very much to the whole forum
Thank you very much
I am very poor of money
But now I'm growing

Hello Jorge,

First of all congrats on your success, I belong to a third world country and cannot afford to buy the theme now. I want to use the blank header template which is not possible in the nulled theme. Would you be kind enough to install fresh wp at your end, Install Newspaper theme > Go to cloud and import a blank header since you have the access this will create a blank header code in header.php just simply share that header.php code so I could use it on my end to use blank header as well?. Thanks in advance. Good Luck to you.

you all done.
"

Hey CyberDevil,

I was just thinking maybe there is a way to have the blank header template, if you have the original or the paid version you can install the bare minimum newspaper theme on a fresh wordpress install and then import blank header from cloud this should create or modify the header code in the header.php and you simply share the file header.php and on Babiato so us users could use that to access blank header by either replacing code in header.php or the file itself. and make further customisations using tagdiv composer which works in nulled newspaper theme. I don't know if you have the paid version through envato account or not but i think we should have a look at it. Let me know. I have messaged Babak also since he said in a post before that he has newspaper theme on envato account. Thanks. and keep up the good work.

waas

Hey CyberDevil,

I was just thinking maybe there is a way to have the blank header template, if you have the original or the paid version you can install the bare minimum newspaper theme on a fresh wordpress install and then import blank header from cloud this should create or modify the header code in the header.php and you simply share the file header.php and on Babiato so us users could use that to access blank header by either replacing code in header.php or the file itself. and make further customisations using tagdiv composer which works in nulled newspaper theme. I don't know if you have the paid version through envato account or not but i think we should have a look at it. Let me know. I have messaged Babak also since he said in a post before that he has newspaper theme on envato account. Thanks. and keep up the good work.

waas

Newspaper Theme by TagDiv has a licence limitation on activation of the purchase code each time , the more wordpress installation with activation code insertion = the activation quota will get exceeded . . .

Ya, I have paid version, but yet I can't risk the activation license quota with fresh wordpress installation just for testing purpose (as the cloud library requires license activation) .

Reactions: Kamily
Newspaper Theme by TagDiv has a licence limitation on activation of the purchase code each time , the more wordpress installation with activation code insertion = the activation quota will get exceeded . . .

Ya, I have paid version, but yet I can't risk the activation license quota with fresh wordpress installation just for testing purpose (as the cloud library requires license activation) .

No I beleive you don't understand what I am trying to say. Letme retry... step by step..

1. You open a local environtment for wordpress... Like wamp or local by flywheel.
  2. Open wordpress and install the NULLED Newspaper theme

No problem mate... :)

I have personally checked the using procedure yesterday,

Include all the required plugin/add-on packages insite the Newspaper.zip package (as the main Newspaper.zip file is just around 2MB of size, it doesn't include any of them) . . .

Then Minimum Install + activate the:
  • TagDiv composer
  • TagDiv cloud library
  • TagDiv Standard Pack
Now goto Theme panel , then click "Install Demos" and install any demo, you demo will successfully be imported/installed . . .

License is only required when you install external "Cloud Templates" from the "TagDiv cloud library" panel .

THAT'TS IT . .

@CyberDeviL How do we put the files in the Newspapaper.zip? Under which folder?

Attachments

• Screenshot_54.jpg
    Screenshot_54.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 17
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock