• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
Hello,
I have 2 problems:
1. I can't do mega menu on ma page. In WP Menu I haven't scroll menu with function mega menu.
2. Page "About" is not invisible on phone.
Please, help me :(

Can you explain your issue a bit more ?

[just for info: for creating mega menu, you'll need to create sub-categories under parent-category] .

Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper v9.5

For Nulling Read Here: https://babia.to/threads/how-to-null-or-active-tagdiv-newspaper-newsmag-theme.3922/
Download Newspaper v9.5 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v9.5 – February 6th, 2019

• new: 3 New installable demos created with the tagDiv Cloud Library: Nomad, Racing, and Home Decor Demo. You can modify all the templates using the frontend drag and drop functionality:
  • new: Fully customizable Racing Demo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak, thanks for your great work!
I have a question: I install Magazine theme but it won't show photos on posts. After F5, photos sometimes loaded, sometimes not. Have you any idea about the problem?

Thanks!

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 68
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 73
I have a question: I install Magazine theme but it won't show photos on posts. After F5, photos sometimes loaded, sometimes not. Have you any idea about the problem?

Thanks!
theme is okay everything back to your host or plugins

Reactions: nofun

Thanks!

don't used ANY CHACHE PLUGIN and everything will be fine!

Thanks!

I've been using Newspaper since over 3 years, currently with strict high config WP-Rocket setup with PHP 7.3 & CloudFlare.
There's no problem at all, may be you've messed with Image LAZY-LOADING FEATURE.

I've been using Newspaper since over 3 years, currently with strict high config WP-Rocket setup with PHP 7.3 & CloudFlare.
There's no problem at all, may be you've messed with Image LAZY-LOADING FEATURE.

Thanks mate! Jetpack plugin has activated lazy load images option by default. I inspect images and find that connection. Set off this option, everything work like a charm!

Attachments

• lazy image.jpg
    lazy image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper v9.6

Download Newspaper v9.6 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
[Version 9.6]

new: Introducing the Mobile theme with AMP Support. We've redesigned the Mobile Theme plugin to integrate seamlessly with the official AMP plugin for WordPress.Together, they come as a neat solution to quickly give you the best results. Increase your page loading speed on mobile up to five times faster
new: We've added Single Post Modified Date shortcode.
new: Added Modified Date Option on blocks and modules.
new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• Newspaper Header manager in Tag Div Composer 3.JPG
    Newspaper Header manager in Tag Div Composer 3.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 47
Also Please tell me where do i paste the Patch Files included with Newspaper v 9.6. Thank you for your support. Great Work Guys. Attached below

Also Please tell me where do i paste the Patch Files included with Newspaper v 9.6. Thank you for your support. Great Work Guys. Attached below
if using latest so you dont need patch
just copy paste patch in your root newspaper theme directory via cpanel or ftp

thank you!

But do you guys know how to use the Single Post Modified Date shortcode?

" new: We've added Single Post Modified Date shortcode."

Big Drawback of Newspaper theme 9.6 : TagDiv AMP is no longer usable as it's replaced with Official AMP plugin to be used with TagDiv mobile theme.

Reactions: Babak
Has anyone found a way to use the Cloud?

The new update provided the tool to customize the menu, but only works with the Cloud Library

Has anyone found a way to use the Cloud?

The new update provided the tool to customize the menu, but only works with the Cloud Library
99% sure there is no way :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock