• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
Hey friends I was facing same issue like you about theme activation I updated my wordpress editor to gutenberg now it's not showing after some secs interval update your editor also I hope this works for you. Thanks

Reactions: daosinguyen
Thank you babak bro for all your contribution Thanks a lot I am a big fan of you :)

Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper v9.0

Download Newspaper v9.0 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
Version 9.0

- new: tagDiv Composer now supports undo and redo actions.
- new: Classy demo. The first demo that is fully customizable with the drag and drop functionality. All the templates (like the author, category, single post, etc.) can be modified with tagDiv Composer.
- new: tagDiv image style: center full width - available in the image details panel while editing a post. This option centers the image and leaves it full width...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is 100% orginal and downloaded directly from themeforest
read this Discussion for nulling

Reactions: CyberDeviL
Thanks a lot. One last question and i won't bother you no more. Since i updated the theme my website needs 60 seconds to fully load. I have no problems with scripts or anything else according to pingdom and with any other theme my website just flyes. Do you have any idea to help me?

Was reading the discussion . . Man, too much http reques, also the front page default style sucks alot(don't mind) , I've been using WP-Rocket with custom setup, same theme loads within 1.2sec with 95%+ rating on GTmetrix & Pingdom speedtest result . . Also from site's source-code looks like you're using some sort of minimization that's poorly optimized, moreover vulnerable, xml loophole + directory indexing https://cienciaymisterios.com/wp-content/uploads/ is ON . . cover them up :)

just suggesting ;)

Babak , can you please upload latest one v9.0.1 ? It got updated just few mins ago . .

Version 9.0.1 – August 10th, 2018
  • fix: block with title, column text and raw html elements crashed on specific circumstances

Version 9.0.1 – August 10th, 2018
  • fix: block with title, column text and raw html elements crashed on specific circumstances
[/QUOTE]
okay let me check

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock