• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
when i activate it's td-composer plugins it shows the site error
please solve this error

Hi, I need a little help.

Do any of you know how to adjust to one dimension of Thumbs on Modules/Block to take the original image does not give cuts

for example i would be all one dimension 741 X 486 original photo without cutting

I hope you understand me and that it will help me

Do any of you know how to adjust to one dimension of Thumbs on Modules/Block to take the original image does not give cuts

for example i would be all one dimension 741 X 486 original photo without cutting

IM Sure @CyberDeviL can help u :D

Well, I keep the images non-cut by non-preserving their aspect ratio based on the resolution defined on particular blocks/module . . .

""for example i would be all one dimension 741 X 486 original photo without cutting"
If I get you correct: you want all your images to be of same resolutions: then here you go:

You simply can't set one single resolution on every blocks/modules, they are having different aspect ratio based resolutions (ex: ratio of images on front page, post page, sidebar, header blocks are different from each other . .
You can set the same resolution of image on grid-view of frontpage to sidebar, right ?

Now suppose you want to set a 19201080 image withing 1920700 resolution without any portion cut, then use an image editor (for most cases i use "FastStone Capture" + Pixlr Editor ) which does great job as alternative of photoshop (though I prefer photoshop for more high quality rendering output for High-res images) as PS doesn't fade image quality due to it's smooth rendering capability . . .

EX; Below image is of 760*428 pixel.

Now, I kept it under 760350 so that it doesn't get cut down on aspect ration under same 760350 resolution:

Hope it's clear to you.

• Wow
Reactions: Babak
I understand, but I wanted to reduce the number of possible dimensions to remove unnecessary images.

I'm a bit of a problem with the number of possible files :D

This is how the number of images that are created on each cover image of the post looks like to me.

on 5600 posts I have about 100000 images created this way on one website.

I understand, but I wanted to reduce the number of possible dimensions to remove unnecessary images.

I'm a bit of a problem with the number of possible files :D

This is how the number of images that are created on each cover image of the post looks like to me.

on 5600 posts I have about 100000 images created this way on one website.
just turn off unnecessary sizes

Reactions: CyberDeviL
hello all.. i want to ask something..
how to get Romania News PRO and all demo theme with PRO tag from demo import? so we can use it. thanks before..

hello all.. i want to ask something..
how to get Romania News PRO and all demo theme with PRO tag from demo import? so we can use it. thanks before..

you null this theme ?

Hello, I'm using newspaper 9 theme and activated child theme. I have a question "how can i add title (text). and remove "blog" from my feature post page http://prntscr.com/pdk2jy . I've selected latest feed from http://prntscr.com/pdjy1a .
i actually want to make it like this http://prntscr.com/pdk2v5
and when i change these settings then virtual composer shows up on page to modify according to my desire but then it creates two issues no 1 is: http://prntscr.com/pdkyov and no 2 is SEO meta title all change due to page SEO settings. I need to solve this mystery so need expert's guidance.

Last edited:
Babak updated Newspaper WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper v10.1

Download Newspaper v10.1 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 10.1 – November 11th, 2019

• misc: We’ve made some adjustments in the Newspaper Theme to be compatible with WordPress 5.3.
  • misc: We’ve updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
  • fix: Cannot change the module on the Blog page;
  • fix: Header cloud menu fixes;
  • fix: Header style 4 doesn’t work;
  • fix: Video icon;
  • fix: WP Gallery CSS fix;
  • fix: Disable The Mobile Theme on the page;
  • fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock