• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper

Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper v5.4.2

No permission to download

ftcbuilder

May 6, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper - Download Free Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper Nulled ThemeForest 9512331

Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper.jpg
Download Free Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper Nulled ThemeForest 9512331
Newsmag is a modern WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!

The Newsmag template is excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: eskifilmler69
Babak updated Newsmag - News Magazine Newspaper with a new update entry:

Newsmag v4.6

Download Newsmag v4.6 - News Magazine Newspaper Nulled Free
Version 4.6 – November 6th, 2018

• new: We’re introducing the intuitive Right-Click option in the tagDiv Composer page builder to bring you new features and a natural way to design your website
  • new: Flex block 1 and 2. The new flex block elements enable unique layouts with a lot of flexibility.
  • new: Author Box & Image Box
  • new: Pinterest option on Social Counter
  • new: Fixed count option Social Counter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Newsmag v4.7

Download Newsmag v4.7 - News Magazine Newspaper Nulled Free
Version 4.7 – December 13th, 2018

• new: Font option for text logo and tagline.
  • misc: Compatibility with Gutenberg and WordPress 5.
  • misc: We updated the Visual Composer plugin to the latest version.
  • fix: LazyLoad on slow network connections. Please clear all your caches, including browser cache.
  • fix: Css fixes for flex blocks.

v4.8

Download Newsmag v4.8 - News Magazine Newspaper Nulled Free
Version 4.8 – April 24th, 2019
!IMPORTANT UPDATE NOTICE

Newsmag Theme is now compliant with the Envato current WordPress Standards – WordPress Requirements. This update is different as it makes changes to the theme’ code structure. It doesn’t influence the functionality and features.

Find all the details you need to know and do regarding this update in the...

TagDiv - plugin which is needed for this Theme doesnt allow me to edit headers.php to add
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> into <head> first line. Very important for intranet websides to bypass Compatability mode. Can anybody help?
Edit: plugin just ignores header.php file and preloads it (generates)

Found it sorry: wp-content\plugins\td-composer\legacy\Newsmag\header.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
I am not that familar with coding But if you guys want to hide message about activation just delete <div class"error">...</div> at 427 line of \wp-content\plugins\td-composer\legacy\common\wp_booster\td_js.php
@firefoxbird @viru18123

Reactions: Babak

Newsmag v4.9.1

Download Newsmag v4.9.1 - News Magazine Newspaper Nulled Free
Version 4.9.1 – July 30rd, 2019

• new: New options added for Mobile Theme. Now you have additional settings to customize the Grids, the Latest Articles, and the Theme Fonts. This is an important enhancement as now you can add more style to the way your website is displayed on mobile devices;
  • new: Option to Enable/Disable the Mobile Theme for individual posts and pages. Now you have the power to control which post...

Hello babak..

Do you have newsmag original theme, that didn't nulled,

I need the unnulled verison, or original file, please!

Do you have a new version number? My 4th December version still says 4.9.1 so something wierd!
Hey TassieNZ,
Now you mention it, I just checked the version number and 4.9.1 is the newest version available but @ Envato it says that the theme is updated in December and here it says July or something. I guess it is already the newest version but I don't understand why Envato shows an other last updated date. Thanks for fast response! Do you know if the theme is nulled or not ?

I'll check soon, but I think it's just the licenses updated ... maybe?

I'll upload nulled version in a while.

Reactions: DotComMedia
Hey TassieNZ,
Now you mention it, I just checked the version number and 4.9.1 is the newest version available but @ Envato it says that the theme is updated in December and here it says July or something. I guess it is already the newest version but I don't understand why Envato shows an other last updated date. Thanks for fast response! Do you know if the theme is nulled or not ?
this happen for many themes
maybe they fix just documentation and re uploaded again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock