• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix Premium Ultra HD Cookie

cookie mode for account make me remember those days when someone share premium account file hosting cookie mode ;)

this cookie work... i can confirm it using firefox with this add-on Cookie-Editor...but cant watch it without vpn that support netflix streaming (hoping that someone share vpn here that can work with netflix)

thanks for sharing (y)(y)(y)

cookie mode for account make me remember those days when someone share premium account file hosting cookie mode ;)

this cookie work... i can confirm it using firefox with this add-on Cookie-Editor...but cant watch it without vpn that support netflix streaming (hoping that someone share vpn here that can work with netflix)

thanks for sharing (y)(y)(y)

Hi,
I don't use firefox , so don't know if that "Cookie-Editor" works or not . If you can confirm me that it's working with same cookie by posting the UI of the Cookie-Editor then I'll add the extension on main post.

Looks like Netflix streaming is restricted in your country, if you need vpn i'll share personal licenses (1 license to individual user) of VPN by possibly creating another thread.

I don't use firefox , so don't know if that "Cookie-Editor" works or not . If you can confirm me that it's working with same cookie by posting the UI of the Cookie-Editor then I'll add the extension on main post.

Looks like Netflix streaming is restricted in your country, if you need vpn i'll share personal licenses (1 license to individual user) of VPN by possibly creating another thread.[/QUOTE]
open it by using free share vpn but cant cant watch anything... i would love it if i can have vpn to watching for holidays :love:

Reactions: CyberDeviL
open it by using free share vpn but cant cant watch anything... i would love it if i can have vpn to watching for holidays :love:

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, have you tried the VPN extensions for firefox ? like Hola extension etc.

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, have you tried the VPN extensions for firefox ? like Hola extension etc.[/QUOTE]
nope never try it before... just got try it after u say so but it seems it need hola vpn plus to access netflix

If you can, install Freedome VPN , I'll send you license key.[/QUOTE]

already install it...just google it but there are saying that f-secure freedome cant use to watch netflix...dont know for sure

already install it...just google it but there are saying that f-secure freedome cant use to watch netflix...dont know for sure
Have you checked if freedom is bypassing netflix restrictions or not ?

UPDATE: just checked on Google, seems in some country Netflix doesn't allow VPN users including freedome.

Last edited:
Just for information: Freedome vpn doesn't support to unblock netflix streaming.[/QUOTE]
I'm just tired of using Free VPN trials with lots of ads.

Hi.
1- I open netflix.com
2- click on EditThisCookie Extension
3- import
4- copy & pase first code (1 or 2 or 3 or 4)
5- click on green check button
6- refresh the page.
NOT WORKING. Still shows login page
Am i wrong?

Looks like Netflix streaming is restricted in your country, if you need vpn i'll share personal licenses (1 license to individual user) of VPN by possibly creating another thread.[/QUOTE]

i've been trying to make it work on android the only thing that i can confirm work (i mean cookie is working) is with firefox for android browser and cookie editor addon that i post above (maybe the only browser that can install addon for cookie)...using 7 days trial expressvpn for android i can browse but the only drawback is iam getting playback error issue (activate request desktop site on menu first so that u dont get warning to open to netflix app)

i dont know maybe my phone is crap cause is an old phone :cry: or maybe iam using custom rom. at least i know this cookie is working on android and maybe other than me can trying to confirm wheter it is my phone only or its global issue

Hello Mate,
Thanks a lot for beautiful share but it's no longer working.
Can you please check and update us ?
Many thanks.

Best Regards !

Dear Babatio,

Netflix cookies are not working anymore...to much people using same cookies(X4), can you forward me new please?

Best regards,
Hakimus

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock