• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix Premium Ultra HD - $14 (1 month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
""Firstly, @EvilRocks has been a trusted member since October 2018 and never been an issue"" - - - Sure he might have , yet there's many good starting records of few previously banned "TRUSTED SELLERS" ......

""Secondly, If you purchase a Netflix account for $9.00 for a year, surely you realise this is NOT a legitimate account??? NO ... possibly idiot?"" - - - Many one doesn't know how netflix is created by tricks , for their further acknowledge I wrote in rule to mention the possible suspension of accounts & those particular issue's solutions in the selling thread . . .
Hence, I warned @EvilRocks to mention this one another (so called netflix reseller account thread), then he mentioned it there . . . He mentioned that too on this at beginning, then HE REMOVED THE CONSEQUENCE-BASED ALERT LINE WHICH I REMINDED HIM ABOVE . . . .

AND,
In return what did he say ? ""Then, you can ban me."" Really !!!

Hearing some particular text phrases/lines or even attitude while having guilt from someone is something I hate . . . . There are many other seller who replies gently which even makes me not to give warning on their mistakes, but I am not suitable to consider getting such replies . . .

Hence, he is banned & all suspected accounts will be banned too.
No Problem, I really appreciate the explanation. Just wanted it to be clear for all members.

TassieNZ :)

He could have re-write the consequence line on his thread & continue selling, but his arrogance reply made me to do that . . . That's all . . .
un ban him he was explaining everything and just got angry 😡😡😠 that's it.his service he is good and he offering a new account to those how's account get banned and now he is not offering new accounts

un ban him he was explaining everything and just got angry 😡😡😠 that's it.his service he is good and he offering a new account to those how's account get banned and now he is not offering new accounts

I already EXPLAINED ABOVE . . . First he made mistake - - I pointed to correct it & he replied like arrogance . . .

When He's banned - He's banned . .

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
Even my older written marketplace rules no. 5 states it:

means you need to write in full details which I earlier asked me to write on his first post too that "netflix accounts might be banned anytime, so consider it of replace etc etc etc any solution" . . . .

He wrote it at beginning of post , then while selling HE REMOVED THE LINE . . . . WHY ?

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock