• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix Premium Ultra HD - $14 (1 month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: These accounts are FRAUDULENT. I was locked out of mine. I contacted NetFlix and the payment method on file was disputed by the card holder as fraud.

I knew EVILROCKS was operating FRAUD.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. @Babak - please do something about it.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilRocks
Evilrocks I wrote to you privately yesterday because I need a hand with a problem, could you answer me?

EVERYONE - I SUGGEST YOU SUBMIT A "CLAIM" WITH THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU USED TO PAY @EvilRocks FOR YOR FRAUDULENT NETFLIX ACCOUNT

THEY WILL REFUND YOU AND THE MORE CLAIMS RECEIVED, THE MORE LIKELY THEIR PAYMENT ACCOUNTS ARE TO GET SHUT DOWN

THANK YOU

MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH @EvilRocks

Hello everyone,

Netflix is currently closing accounts because they say resale is illegal. It is best to tell too that you are on a sharing exchange site: using unpaid WordPress theme, is completely illegal too.

@db12345 is someone who has problems. He is not satisfied with the service, he contacted Netflix.

For anyone who wishes, you can write to me privately and I will reactivate your account on another email address.

Thank you!

@Babak can you lock this forum?

• Angry
Reactions: db12345 and Mscv50
Hello everyone,

Netflix is currently closing accounts because they say resale is illegal. It is best to tell too that you are on a sharing exchange site: using unpaid WordPress theme, is completely illegal too.

@db12345 is someone who has problems. He is not satisfied with the service, he contacted Netflix.

For anyone who wishes, you can write to me privately and I will reactivate your account on another email address.

Thank you!

@Babak can you lock this forum?
closed

I RE-OPENED THE THREAD . . . . @EvilRocks REFUND EVERYONE . . . UPON CONFIRMATION FROM ALL BUYERS I WILL CLOSE THE THREAD . . . & MAY BE FORBIDDING NETFLIX SELL ON BABIATO .

Reactions: Babak
I RE-OPENED THE THREAD . . . . @EvilRocks REFUND EVERYONE . . . UPON CONFIRMATION FROM ALL BUYERS I WILL CLOSE THE THREAD . . . & MAY BE FORBIDDING NETFLIX SELL ON BABIATO .

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS ONLY @db12345 WHO WANT A REFUND.
OTHERS WANT TO KEEP THEIR ACCOUNT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE MY SERVICE WHEN THEIR ACCOUNT IS LOCKED.

NEW ORDERS ARE CLOSED.

DO YOU HAVE CAPS LOCK? --'

OK, I WILL SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM , , , ,

WHY DID YOU EDIT THIS LINE ?

IN MARKETPLACE RULES I'VE ASKED EVERYONE TO WRITE ALL THE CONSEQUENCES TOO . . .

I ALSO REMINDED OF THIS OBVIOUS FUTURE ISSUE ON YOUR ANOTHER THREAD AS WELL:

RE-WRITE IT , , , MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SERVED WELL . . . . .

\\I USE CAPS-LOCK MOST TIME WHILE ALERTING PEOPLE HERE //

OK, I WILL SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM , , , ,

WHY DID YOU EDIT THIS LINE ?

IN MARKETPLACE RULES I'VE ASKED EVERYONE TO WRITE ALL THE CONSEQUENCES TOO . . .

I ALSO REMINDED OF THIS OBVIOUS FUTURE ISSUE ON YOUR ANOTHER THREAD AS WELL:

RE-WRITE IT , , , MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SERVED WELL . . . . .

\\ USE CAPS-LOCK MOST TIME WHILE ALERTING PEOPLE HERE //
Then, you can ban me.
People can contact me on my PayPal (email).

Then, you can ban me.
People can contact me on my PayPal (email).

So much attitude !
BANNED FOR DISRESPECTING & SHOWING ATTITUDE EVEN AFTER ALERT . . . . .

ALL POSSIBLE SUSPECTED FUTURE ACCOUNTS OF @EvilRocks WILL BE BANNED . . .
ALL BUYERS ARE HEREBY BEING ASKED TO ISSUE PAYPAL DISPUTE/REFUND IF THEY WANT REFUND FOR THEIR PURCHASES . . .

As this is re-opened I will make a comment. This is just from me @TassieNZ and not associated with my position at Babiato at all.
  • Firstly, @EvilRocks has been a trusted member since October 2018 and never been an issue.
  • Secondly, If you purchase a Netflix account for $9.00 for a year, surely you realise this is NOT a legitimate account??? NO ... possibly idiot?
  • From the little I saw, @EvilRocks offered to create a new account for anyone who had issues.
@CyberDeviL I'm obviously missing something here, so sorry! Can you please explain when you get time?

Thanks heaps,

TassieNZ :)

As this is re-opened I will make a comment. This is just from me @TassieNZ and not associated with my position at Babiato at all.
  • Firstly, @EvilRocks has been a trusted member since October 2018 and never been an issue.
  • Secondly, If you purchase a Netflix account for $9.00 for a year, surely you realise this is NOT a legitimate account??? NO ... possibly idiot?
  • From the little I saw, @EvilRocks offered to create a new account for anyone who had issues.
@CyberDeviL I'm obviously missing something here, so sorry! Can you please explain when you get time?

Thanks heaps,

TassieNZ :)

""Firstly, @EvilRocks has been a trusted member since October 2018 and never been an issue"" - - - Sure he might have , yet there's many good starting records of few previously banned "TRUSTED SELLERS" ......

""Secondly, If you purchase a Netflix account for $9.00 for a year, surely you realise this is NOT a legitimate account??? NO ... possibly idiot?"" - - - Many one doesn't know how netflix is created by tricks , for their further acknowledge I wrote in rule to mention the possible suspension of accounts & those particular issue's solutions in the selling thread . . .
Hence, I warned @EvilRocks to mention this one another (so called netflix reseller account thread), then he mentioned it there . . . He mentioned that too on this at beginning, then HE REMOVED THE CONSEQUENCE-BASED ALERT LINE WHICH I REMINDED HIM ABOVE . . . .

AND,
In return what did he say ? ""Then, you can ban me."" Really !!!

Hearing some particular text phrases/lines or even attitude while having guilt from someone is something I hate . . . . There are many other seller who replies gently which even makes me not to give warning on their mistakes, but I am not suitable to consider getting such replies . . .

Hence, he is banned & all suspected accounts will be banned too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock