• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NetFlix Cookies Premium - ULTRA HD Movies & TV Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update September 11, 2019
---

Just request in the comment section..and i will send to you the cookie as soon as possible.
---
Alert:
🎯Please do not make any changes!🎯
Better than say "Thank you" in the comment section is hit the button and react with one of the following reactions: View attachment 19142

I have set the language for an existing profile, please select the profile that matches your language or the language that you understand. I hope you don't make any changes so everyone can watch happily. Available languages: English, Arabic, Français, Portuguese. Or vote for what language should be used besides English.

💡Tutorial How to use the cookies
This is the easiest way how to use the cookie.
  1. Open your VPN app (NordVPN, etc.) if your country can't accessed Netflix, and connect to US (United State).
  2. Open your Google Chrome browser, do not make your life difficult with other browsers.
  3. Go to https://www.netflix.com/
  4. Copy the "cookie" above (in the spoiler).
  5. Click EditThisCookie. If you don't have yet one, just add to your browser, go to: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/editthiscookie/fngmhnnpilhplaeedifhccceomclgfbg?hl=en View attachment 18068
  6. Hit the "Import" button. Did you see right bold arrow there? View attachment 18074
  7. Paste the cookie in the blank area and than click the green thick button to save. View attachment 18073
  8. Reload the page or hit F5 button on your keyboard.
  9. You will see five picture profile, choose one of them.
  10. Enjoy the show!!
Enjoy!:love:
Greek

Reactions: nZZ3
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock