• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NetFlix Cookies Premium - ULTRA HD Movies & TV Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do.

I've been enjoying the use of your cookies and I just wanna say thanks man. I have also been bearing first hand witness to just how much work it takes to maintain such an awesome offer. I've started development on a cross-platform desktop app (Windows, MacOS & Linux) that will make it painless for you (and others) to share cookie-based access to your Netflix account. The two main features so far are in the categories I ascertain need priority consideration. These are security and compensation.

The security feature will provide a separate section in the app, with a dashboard where you can register/log in and link your Netflix account as well as provide a PayPal email address. You will then be assigned a permanent account ID and an ephemeral access code (with the ability to regenerate it on-demand). This access code can then be shared through your networks (social, email, sms, babiato, etc.). Users only need to enter those two pieces of info into the app to gain access to the familiar Netflix interface. Under the hood, your Netflix cookie is encrypted and securely transferred to the users app instance. Thus, no one has direct access to your cookie :). Also, by the power vested in me, with the magic of software, the account switcher/logout area will be completely removed, so no pesky logout trolls.

As for compensation, there will be a menu item in the app that allows user to donate (via Paypal), re-enforced by non-intrusive donation reminders after key actions (movie/episode paused/finished, exit intent, etc.).

Now, I've prepped the codebase but would love some feedback before I commence any serious coding. Likes and/or positive responses, even feature requests are warmly welcomed. Cheers! 🍻

@devma Interesting and waiting for your software/apps.

this is really great idea. wondering if its a downloadable app or web based?
A cross-platform standalone desktop app mate. So it will be delivered as a downloadable, executable installer. I've actually made good progress and should be releasing a windows-only beta sometime tomorrow.

I'll soon be releasing the beta exclusively on babiato. Stay tuned!
Heeey thats cool, so finally will we get premium Netflix without adding a new cookie every 2 days?? btw let us know when u realising the Beta software, I'd love to see how it goes

I'll soon be releasing the beta exclusively on babiato. Stay tuned!
Why would anyone download & install some random person's executable installer? Are people so lazy to paste JSON, that they would rather run the risk of installing malware?
wtf

Why would anyone download & install some random person's executable installer? Are people so lazy to paste JSON, that they would rather run the risk of installing malware?
wtf
Your concern is indeed valid. However, I've never and still don't see the benefit in spreading malware, especially when considering the fact that this application will become part of my portfolio. You know, that thing that gets you to the top of interview piles when seeking a job? I don't expect you to understand. Afterall, you're just a potato.

Your concern is indeed valid. However, I've never and still don't see the benefit in spreading malware, especially when considering the fact that this application will become part of my portfolio. You know, that thing that gets you to the top of interview piles when seeking a job? I don't expect you to understand. Afterall, you're just a potato.
If you don't opensource it to git, theres no reason anyone should download it tbh. Your intentions seem good, but theres no way of knowing.

In regards to your second point, theres a huge benefit to spreading malware. Whether it's financial or political. That's the reason why many Nulled Wordpress themes contain malware.

Hopefully you see the benefit to open source, as it could also help out your prospects of seeking a job. The code could be spaghetti code, no one would know.

If you don't opensource it to git, theres no reason anyone should download it tbh. Your intentions seem good, but theres no way of knowing.

In regards to your second point, theres a huge benefit to spreading malware. Whether it's financial or political. That's the reason why many Nulled Wordpress themes contain malware.

Hopefully you see the benefit to open source, as it could also help out your prospects of seeking a job. The code could be spaghetti code, no one would know.
I honestly don't have the time for this. The community is waiting for me to code, test and release the beta. Since nothing I say can convince you, I wholeheartedly invite you to grab a copy at release and thoroughly pentest it to your heart's desire.

I will update, please be patient because our friend @devma is conducting a trial.
The alpha release is ready! Grab a copy HERE

By the way friends, my name is Alex Stewart, @asja is my new and permanent account. Looking forward to all the support, suggestions and overall collaboration from you (@jackdas , @lechuguin , @ukgamer , @Potatos ) and the community at large. I see an exciting road ahead! :D

The alpha release is ready! Grab a copy HERE

By the way friends, my name is Alex Stewart, @asja is my new and permanent account. Looking forward to all the support, suggestions and overall collaboration from you (@jackdas , @lechuguin , @ukgamer , @Potatos ) and the community at large. I see an exciting road ahead! :D

@devma
Thanks for all your hard word ill tests it now, your a legend

I have a problem. If i click a title, (you see photo..)..

OanNZ5.png

Hi bro!
we no longer received information from you or devma about the nexucine project. will there be any news soon? we are all waiting for your message.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: iwanoski
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock