• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need some help with Wordpress

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
I need some help with wordpress
I plan to make a website from which users can download anime
But the user need to signup before seeing the download lin

what i need help with is, what kind of plugin should i use ?
There are many plugins but I need some suggestions from personally people who knows about this and had use it

I need some help with wordpress
I plan to make a website from which users can download anime
But the user need to signup before seeing the download lin

what i need help with is, what kind of plugin should i use ?
There are many plugins but I need some suggestions from personally people who knows about this and had use it
Hello,

Try this one for limiting access, but if you're wanting the actual plugin for user registrations etc, as in the whole thing then use this.

Use The Ultimate Membership PRO and you can hide download link in this plugin and seen only login form

Go to Inside Locker

and 2 display versions are locked

After Login

Got the plugin ?
yeah go to plugin > Inside Lockers
edit or make new template
if you want just text and login url select empty showcase and edit lockers message

in posting select MP Loker which one your need, select hide content only for, and select again unregistered user

Template"1" is login form
Template"2" is empty showcase

i wish this plugin can help u 😊

Reactions: OzatuZana
a certain problem arise
I move the old site to a new server
I have made database and import the files but wpbd_ remained same
How can i change it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock