• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

need plugin to use google drive to save my wordpress site files instead of my server!

serwar

Nov 14, 2019
hello anyway i could link my google drive with my site in a way that any image i upload is saved on my google drive or any other such drive instead ofbeing saved on wpx hosting so i dont get any load on my server

hello anyway i could link my google drive with my site in a way that any image i upload is saved on my google drive or any other such drive instead ofbeing saved on wpx hosting so i dont get any load on my server

you can try this https://wordpress.org/plugins/external-media/

Though, for the best performance, I think serving images from your own server will be better. Setup a proper caching mechanism and your server load will be fine. You can also use CDN to deliver images. There's no one-solution-fits-all, it'll be all depends on your use case.

you can try this https://wordpress.org/plugins/external-media/

Though, for the best performance, I think serving images from your own server will be better. Setup a proper caching mechanism and your server load will be fine. You can also use CDN to deliver images. There's no one-solution-fits-all, it'll be all depends on your use case.
i want to do this to save my allowed server space. i am allowed 20gb and 19.30 is used already. also dont have budget to upgrade. so hosting images on my google will save me from upgrading. what you think still a better option?

i want to do this to save my allowed server space. i am allowed 20gb and 19.30 is used already. also dont have budget to upgrade. so hosting images on my google will save me from upgrading. what you think still a better option?

I know how it is, I also have limited budget for server. Still, if this is a temporary solution then go ahead try that plugin. I don't recommend this as long term solution because you will have to depend to plugin (need constant update) and google (they might change api/policy). For permanent solution you still have to upgrade (or find another provider with more space for the same price tag. Pay attention to server reliability).

Reactions: 34flked
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock