• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Need idea please] Directory+Classified+Social Platform

Alang226

Sep 7, 2019
Hai guys,

I'm in the midst of creating a project for my community.
Can anyone give an idea what template or apps that i can use?

My idea is a combination of 3 in 1
1. Local Business Directory Listing
- similar to yellow pages for local business
2. Ads Classified
- for the local biz to advertise their product similar to craiglist
3. Social Media Platform
- similar to a simple facebook for interaction

So far i tried a few WORDPRESS theme ad add a few plugin but worried with security wise. Then i move in to PHP like LARA CLASSIFIED and a few other, the outcome was nice for the directory part as it is a simple layout design and not to complicated. But there is no 3 in 1 capability as i have to link externally for the ads and social media DOLPHIN BOONEX beside all having different color themes.

Would really glad if anyone of you can share a platform, wp theme, apps, or anything that can assist me to create such project.

Thanking all in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock