• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need hosting

SLU hosting only 5 dollar a year..i just saw in youtube..i think that good for u

I can recommend fast and cheap hosting with Vultr, we use it for our customers as needed. So far everyone of them are happy. Of course you should be able to do the support yourself since Vultr is not big on support.

I can extend my reseller hosting for you at $30/year on annual basis. Let me know if want to try and buy.

Is it really good?

So far no complaints, I have been using them over few years now. Only downfall is you are incharge of your own servers. Cost is very minimal, speed is great, support is also responsive when you need them.

Hello,

I checked your website and I get that you need hosting for Forex Trading. So for that you may check AccuWeb Hosting, they provide reliable VPS hosting services and they have special plans for Forex Trading. They provide the SSD storage and latest infrastructure in their services so that you’ll get the lower latency.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock