• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need hosting

What you plan to host ?
Is the site heavy ?
And
What's the budget ?
I want to build a community for my students. I'm very new to website building no experience so I don't know it's gonna be heavy or not. But I will have very fewer visitors because it's only gonna be for the paid members. Plat is to build a forum. Budget 20 to 30 pounds or less if possible. But definitely, need a very good server. I want to give my community members the best experience possible.

I want to build a community for my students. I'm very new to website building no experience so I don't know it's gonna be heavy or not. But I will have very fewer visitors because it's only gonna be for the paid members. Plat is to build a forum. Budget 20 to 30 pounds or less if possible. But definitely, need a very good server. I want to give my community members the best experience possible.
I suggest you to add more information about your project, such as where are your visitors/members come from (country), which forum script will you make use of and a small description about your project.

I will get most of my visitors from the UK. I really don't have any idea which one I'm gonna use. I met a friend here at babiato I thought I'm gonna ask him which one will work better for me but now I think I have to ask him now.

Hi there @iamjiban I can certainly help you out for $15 per mth; VPS, 25 gig HDD/1 gig ram/1 core CPU/Terabit throughput per mth/Resource and security guards included. London location.
Lots of app and control choices, im still putting all onto sales site but all are available now.
Let me know if you're interested and i'll finish that page on sales site - lol! - and forward to you for your review.

Anyone else interested, similar package available 10 locations US, 4 in EU, 4 in Asia.
This is NOT shared hosting, each VPS will be its own instance, its why we include resource and security guards.

I have a few slots free on my Host, can host it for you on my dedicated server for £15p/m. Set up included with Wordpress.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hello, If you are looking at WordPress or say BuddyPress you can achieve what I see at ForexWatchers. But do note that you will need plugins to achieve a membership site and I am sure you should be able to find them on Babiato.
You can have a look at the Managed WordPress plans here.
If you think Managed WordPress is expensive, you can have a look at Cloud Web Hosting Plans here.
Managed WordPress plan gets you your own server, while Cloud Web Hosting is on a shared server. Both will come with above 99.95% uptime, SSD drives, Apache+NginX, and fine-tuned to make your website load faster.
I also provide 30-day money back guarantee on the Cloud Web Hosting plans and a 7-day money back guarantee on the Managed WordPress plan.

Reactions: InvtGuide
Okay.. I'm facing one more issue with my old GoDaddy hosting most of the time when I'm using Divi Builder. I don't know who is causing the issue 14080

This may be because your hosting account doesn't have the power i.e. CPU and memory i.e. RAM to do it. Timeouts do occur when hosting falls short. You can try increasing the max execution time in your PHP settings.

Error 524 error indicates that Cloudflare made a successful TCP connection to the origin web server, but the origin did not reply with an HTTP response before the connection timed out. Typically, Cloudflare waits 100 seconds for an HTTP response.

Usually i'd say get with your hosting and increase timeout's, but godaddy = you probably dont have access to do that.
Disconnect cloudflare from your hosting and issue will disappear.
Once you're finished building/changing your site, Then re-install cloudflare, and connect.

Error 524 error indicates that Cloudflare made a successful TCP connection to the origin web server, but the origin did not reply with an HTTP response before the connection timed out. Typically, Cloudflare waits 100 seconds for an HTTP response.

Usually i'd say get with your hosting and increase timeout's, but godaddy = you probably dont have access to do that.
Disconnect cloudflare from your hosting and issue will disappear.
Once you're finished building/changing your site, Then re-install cloudflare, and connect.
thank you so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock